Tem Haalan wrote:

I’m a fan of “Topless Tuesday” on the
and this week I was going to contribute but by the time I got my picture set up it was already Wednesday…

So....as it’s almost a year since I last posted in the VaNiTy thread, and there’s nothing like a bit of SL Vanity,…

Taka no Sakura

And don’t forget… every Tuesday is “Topless Tuesday” (© Uccie Poultry) on the

:smileysurprised: Wow Tem! Errr, excuse me but I could swear you are a bit more than "topless" on this picture... *fans herself and coughs* :P Willow is a lucky woman!!! :D

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Basic  

Posted Images

valerie Inshan wrote:

You're going to fall in love for this avi, Raven! The way her lips move and how she closes her eyes is simply amazing! :smileyhappy:

I went and got the demo and I did fall for it. It's adorable. I'd like the face even without the movement.

Put my regular self back on and felt ugly :P

I'd love to see the non demo version in person (Val...hint hint)

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

You're going to fall in love for this avi, Raven! The way her lips move and how she closes her eyes is simply amazing! :smileyhappy:

I went and got the demo and I did fall for it. It's adorable. I'd like the face even without the movement.

Put my regular self back on and felt ugly
:P

:D Give me some time, I'll purchase it now and adjust it. Then I will appear to you in all my (mesh) glory!!! LOL !!!!!!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

:D

Give me some time, I'll purchase it now and adjust it. Then I will appear to you in all my (mesh) glory!!! LOL !!!!!!

When I tried the demo I saw some weird lighting around the mouth. Wondering if the full version has that?

I thought you already had it?

ah yes It's slightly cheaper for mcdonalds in the usa depending on what you get. I dunno if it was like maybe 3 dollars or so cheaper that's all I'd say it was 100% worth it. I know it's a bit nitpicky saying it's like 3 or 4 dollars to much...but when your a janitor/work at mcdonalds it's a lot lolz.

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

ah yes It's slightly cheaper for mcdonalds in the usa depending on what you get. I dunno if it was like maybe 3 dollars or so cheaper that's all I'd say it was 100% worth it. I know it's a bit nitpicky saying it's like 3 or 4 dollars to much...but when your a janitor/work at mcdonalds it's a lot lolz.

:D I always eat too much when I go at McDonalds. I'll have a Big Mac + a Bacon one, and, add some more fried potatoes and a couple of vanilla milkshakes, please! :P

acc

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Give me some time, I'll purchase it now and adjust it. Then I will appear to you in all my (mesh) glory!!! LOL !!!!!!

When I tried the demo I saw some weird lighting around the mouth. Wondering if the full version has that?

I thought you already had it?

according to the manuel on it there is some kinda of lighting/transperancy issue if you have full bright off and movemnt on. I haven't seen it myself but I'm assuming it's if yo u have windlight settings on. Supposedly turning full bright on  (which for some reason you have to wear the facelight to access) should solve that I believe. This is what the manuel said....which I read in full...because I've always been a manuel reading nerd.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

I always eat too much when I go at McDonalds. I'll have a Big Mac + a Bacon one, and, add some more fried potatoes and a couple of vanilla milkshakes, please!

hahahaha yeah I do to even though I work there. Though I get a discount which helps. But it's sooo yummy!

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

:matte-motes-angry: You shush that kinda talk Raven! No way no how are you anything like ugly! Your ava is adorable :matte-motes-inlove:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

:matte-motes-angry: You shush that kinda talk Raven! No way no how are you anything like ugly! Your ava is adorable :matte-motes-inlove:

Thank you :matte-motes-nerdy:

But the face on that mesh head is really sweet.

I see the flickering when my graphic is low. I was reading a notecard by Rails Bailey, and changed all this. I knew about LOD before, but not all the other settings. 

By Rails Bailey;

Graphics Settings:

* From the top of your SL browser, select "Edit" "Preferences" "Graphics" and ensure "Custom" is ticked.

* Try lowering your draw distance. The smaller the draw distance, the less your computer needs to draw, speeding up graphics performance
* Lower (or turn off) your "Max. Particle Count" setting. Beachcombers has a number of objects that emit particles which can slow down some computers
* Setting the top slider, "Quality and Performance" to a lower setting can also improve frame-rate (at the expense of making things "less pretty"

To improve appearance of Sculpted objects:

* Show the Advanced menu with Ctrl-Alt-D, or Opt-Ctrl-D on a Mac.
* At the bottom of the list there is an option called debug settings, select that.
* In the textfield type as one word RenderVolumeLODFactor
* Setting it to 4.00 or 5.00 should make your SL more solid again.

Things taking forever to appear (prims/textures)?

Some clients (including older versions of EMERALD) have a debug setting turned off, which can make prims take 3-5 mins to begin to appear when you teleport somewhere new. This is easily fixed:

* At the bottom of the list there is an option called debug settings, select that.
* In the textfield type as one word ImagePipelineUseHTTP
* Setting it to TRUE should make your SL more solid again.

Prims disappearing?

The latest SecondLife client has tweaked some settings that may cause prims to randomly become invisible even though they are there. This can be fixed with the following workaround:

* In the textfield type as one word renderMaxNodeSize
* Setting it to 8192 should make your SL more solid again.

Know what helps reduce lag more than stripping down to only system clothing? Open debug settings (Ctrl Atl D) go to debug settings and type in 'RenderAvatarMax' set the visability to something between 1-5. Then all the laggy people with their demos, fancy shoes. and jewelery don't even render on your screen and don't affect you.

Close ALL none essential programs you have running in the background.

Do a periodic cold re-boot of your PC, a cold re-boot is where you shut down your PC totally, just restarting SL doesn't cut it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MESH ISSUES:

in Debug Menu

meshmaxconcurrentrequests
That value needs to default to 64.

Firestorm Crashes:
suggest turning off http textures

Sculpties
To make the Sculpture Render Properly -

Go to the Advanced Tab at the top of the Screen,
and click on 'Show Debug Settings'.
then Type 'RendervolumeLODFactor'

then type 3 or 4!

Marianne Little wrote:

I see the flickering when my graphic is low. I was reading a notecard by Rails Bailey, and changed all this. I knew about LOD before, but not all the other settings. 

By Rails Bailey;

Graphics Settings:

* From the top of your SL browser, select "Edit" "Preferences" "Graphics" and ensure "Custom" is ticked.

* Try lowering your draw distance. The smaller the draw distance, the less your computer needs to draw, speeding up graphics performance

* Lower (or turn off) your "Max. Particle Count" setting. Beachcombers has a number of objects that emit particles which can slow down some computers

* Setting the top slider, "Quality and Performance" to a lower setting can also improve frame-rate (at the expense of making things "less pretty"

To improve appearance of Sculpted objects:

* In the textfield type as one word RenderVolumeLODFactor

* Setting it to 4.00 or 5.00 should make your SL more solid again.

Things taking forever to appear (prims/textures)?

Some clients (including older versions of EMERALD) have a debug setting turned off, which can make prims take 3-5 mins to begin to appear when you teleport somewhere new. This is easily fixed:

* In the textfield type as one word ImagePipelineUseHTTP

* Setting it to TRUE should make your SL more solid again.

Prims disappearing?

The latest SecondLife client has tweaked some settings that may cause prims to randomly become invisible even though they are there. This can be fixed with the following workaround:

* In the textfield type as one word renderMaxNodeSize

* Setting it to 8192 should make your SL more solid again.

Know what helps reduce lag more than stripping down to only system clothing? Open debug settings (Ctrl Atl D) go to debug settings and type in 'RenderAvatarMax' set the visability to something between 1-5. Then all the laggy people with their demos, fancy shoes. and jewelery don't even render on your screen and don't affect you.

Close ALL none essential programs you have running in the background.

Do a periodic cold re-boot of your PC, a cold re-boot is where you shut down your PC totally, just restarting SL doesn't cut it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MESH ISSUES:

in Debug Menu

meshmaxconcurrentrequests

That value needs to default to 64.

Firestorm Crashes:

suggest turning off http textures

Sculpties

To make the Sculpture Render Properly -

Go to the Advanced Tab at the top of the Screen,

and click on 'Show Debug Settings'.

then Type 'RendervolumeLODFactor'

then type 3 or 4!

Going to try these!

I'm gonna have to check Xplosion out again lol

Burc... rawr   :smileyvery-happy:

I've started making shapes out of boredom lol. It's vain to show off a couple isn't it? 

This was the first, yes I know it looks a lot like my shape, but I like my shape so it's ok :D 

Snapshot_186.png

And this skin I just fell in love with at the skin fair, so had to play with it. 

Jasmyne_012.png