Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Feeling angelic... 

Posted Images

My previous avatar chillin'. Now and again she makes an appearance. Sorry for the low qual image. I save them as png since Firestorm is more compatible with png. This makes me realize that I should save them as jpeg and convert to png when needed.

Cobalt Blue Chair 2 monkey.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cool and lovely pictures UC! This mesh hair looks awesome on you! lol, you and your friend look like two rock stars resting after a concert! :smileyhappy::heart:

Here's me not knowing what to do with myself... My love is in hospital in RL and our SL home seems so empty without him... :smileysad: Keeping posting in these forums is a great help.

alone.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Very cool and lovely pictures UC! This mesh hair looks awesome on you! lol, you and your friend look like two rock stars resting after a concert! :smileyhappy::heart:

Here's me not knowing what to do with myself... My love is in hospital in RL and our SL home seems so empty without him... :smileysad: Keeping posting in these forums is a great help.

alone.jpg


Sorry to hear about your love, Valerie... I hope he gets well soon! :matte-motes-dont-cry:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Very cool and lovely pictures UC! This mesh hair looks awesome on you! lol, you and your friend look like two rock stars resting after a concert! :smileyhappy::heart:

Here's me not knowing what to do with myself... My love is in hospital in RL and our SL home seems so empty without him... :smileysad: Keeping posting in these forums is a great help.

alone.jpg


Aww Val :(   I hope your love recovers soon and comes home to you  /me gives you a very big hug

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Dsmrtgrl wrote:

So sorry to hear about your partner. I hope he makes a speedy recovery and returns to you soon.

Thank you very much for your kind words and, thank you Nim and Sara. I'm praying for his return and taking good care of our sim. I want him to feel good there when he comes home. :smileyhappy:

barn.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sara...ummm thanks for the brownies the next day haha.  I think you just wanted to squeeze....notices right hand. hehe.  Thank you for accepting my proposal to partner Sara  :heart:

@Kylan  nice shots as always......watch out for 2nd hand smoke or is that virtual 2nd hand or 3rd hand or...hehe.......:smileyvery-happy:

@Valerie Can feel the emotion in those pictures.  Best wishes to you and your man.  Sim looks great. I'm sure he'll be thrilled.

@NIM great composition and good use of shadowing

Neal enjoying some memories afer a beautiful evening dancing with my lady.

Pictures.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


NealCrz wrote:

@Sara...ummm thanks for the brownies the next day haha.  I think you just wanted to squeeze....notices right hand. hehe.  Thank you for accepting my proposal to partner Sara  :heart:
 

WOW!!! Neal and Sara!!! :smileyhappy: /opens a bottle of champagne! :heart:

Congratulations-Glitters-3.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites


NealCrz wrote:

@Sara...ummm thanks for the brownies the next day haha.  I think you just wanted to squeeze....notices right hand. hehe.  Thank you for accepting my proposal to partner Sara  :heart:

@Kylan  nice shots as always......watch out for 2nd hand smoke or is that virtual 2nd hand or 3rd hand or...hehe.......:smileyvery-happy:

@Valerie Can feel the emotion in those pictures.  Best wishes to you and your man.  Sim looks great. I'm sure he'll be thrilled.

@NIM great composition and good use of shadowing

Neal enjoying some memories afer a beautiful evening dancing with my lady.

Pictures.jpg

 

 

Aww Neal how could I not? You are the sweetest man ever and I am honored to be your partner :heart:

And it was a wonderful night dancing with you :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:


NealCrz wrote:

@Sara...ummm thanks for the brownies the next day haha.  I think you just wanted to squeeze....notices right hand. hehe.  Thank you for accepting my proposal to partner Sara  :heart:
 

WOW!!! Neal and Sara!!! :smileyhappy: /opens a bottle of champagne! :heart:

Congratulations-Glitters-3.gif


Aww thankyou Val, I, we are so happy :) :heart:     /me drinks a glass of champagne and smiles also handing one to Neal :)   oops silly me... lol  /me hands a glass to Val as well :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

When is the wedding? I wanna be a bride's maid!!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaase! *taps feet*
:P

 

Lol Val :)  Probably not too far off I imagine :)  When we set the date we will let all of you know, and if you are really serious about being a bridesmaid, I would be honored to have you as one :) :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


valerie Inshan wrote:

When is the wedding? I wanna be a bride's maid!!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaase! *taps feet*
:P

 

Lol Val
:)
  Probably not too far off I imagine
:)
  When we set the date we will let all of you know, and if you are really serious about being a bridesmaid, I would be honored to have you as one
:)
:heart:

I would love to Sara, but considering the lag time between us, chances are good that you get married by 4:00 AM my time! :D But I will make sure to plan a night pee break on the D-day to hop in the ceremony! :smileywink:

Here's a funny shot from this morning. When I woke up in my SL home, I heard people talking. My first thought was to turn off my radio. Still hearing voices. I toggled and toggled again: same. I finally went to my kitchen window and saw this couple peacefully sitting in front of my porch, using voice and tenderly chatting (it was in Portuguese so I didn't understand a word). They were looking so quiet and happy together, I didn't dare to get of the house not wanting to interrupt them. So I took this shot and poofed before they could see me. Ah, the pleasures of having a sim opened to public! :smileyhappy:

visitors2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 


valerie Inshan wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:


valerie Inshan wrote:

When is the wedding? I wanna be a bride's maid!!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaase! *taps feet*
:P

 

Lol Val
:)
  Probably not too far off I imagine
:)
  When we set the date we will let all of you know, and if you are really serious about being a bridesmaid, I would be honored to have you as one
:)
:heart:

I would love to Sara, but considering the lag time between us, chances are good that you get married by 4:00 AM my time!
:D
But I will make sure to plan a night pee break on the D-day to hop in the ceremony! :smileywink:

Here's a funny shot from this morning. When I woke up in my SL home, I heard people talking. My first thought was to turn off my radio. Still hearing voices. I toggled and toggled again: same. I finally went to my kitchen window and saw this couple peacefully sitting in front of my porch, using voice and tenderly chatting (it was in Portuguese so I didn't understand a word). They were looking so quiet and happy together, I didn't dare to get of the house not wanting to interrupt them. So I took this shot and poofed before they could see me. Ah, the pleasures of having a sim opened to public! :smileyhappy:

visitors2.jpg


I understand, sort of figured the time difference would suck ..lol.  That couple looks so cute there, so happy to just be together :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Valerie nice picture 

@Sara - I'll be up with the fish shortly :).  That is if I can keep from catching these UltraRare specimens and get to the game fish.   
Neal enjoying fishing in on Sara's an my homested.  If you've never tried its a lot of fun and you can get prizes that are not available anywhere else such a marching band on dolpins all dressed up and clothes too haha.  They swim around your head or you can put in your acquarium.  Also cool when hanging out with friends.   

fishing.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


valerie Inshan wrote:

When is the wedding? I wanna be a bride's maid!!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaase! *taps feet*
:P

 

Lol Val
:)
  Probably not too far off I imagine
:)
  When we set the date we will let all of you know, and if you are really serious about being a bridesmaid, I would be honored to have you as one
:)
:heart:

I'd like to be invited...:cathappy:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...