Wilhiam Hydraconis

The VaNiTy ThReAd

/me swoons in distress, looking desperately for an outfit. Shouts "I can't take it anymore" *laughs

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

These are a couple of test shots for poses and accesories for a film I'm creating..  sort of a modern day "French Postcard" thing..

Nim_boudoir1.jpg

2Nim_boudoir.jpg

Beautiful composition and ....... and and hehe

valerie Inshan wrote:

Not really "always", Bella. Sometimes I am on duty in my garden. :smileyvery-happy:

greenhouse.jpg

Valerie, you always amaze.  Wonderful shot

Ok, I am feeling silly tonight..lol  Me and my teddy bear, a good companion who doesn't talk back and is never late for a date  :smileylol:

Snapshot_127.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

Ok, I am feeling silly tonight..lol  Me and my teddy bear, a good companion who doesn't talk back and is never late for a date  :smileylol:

Snapshot_127.jpg

I llove this picture and sweet comp and her eyes in this one are awesome.  If the bear takes a vacation,  I promise I won't be late :).

NealCrz wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_127.jpg

I llove this picture and sweet comp and her eyes in this one are awesome.  If the bear takes a vacation,  I promise I won't be late
:)

Aww, thankyou Neal, very sweet of you to say :)

Do you have a LM or something like that for the store where you got the silks from? They look adorable, but I couldn't find the store yet :catembarrassed:

OK I see its not on marketplace, I will be inworld in around 4 hours, I will send you a LM, Could you send me a notecard inworld or something so I can find you easier please? Thank you :) You could also do an inworld search for "Riverdog Traders" Its a Gor / Fantasy RP shop..world map is not co-operating today so I will send you a LM in a few hours

Thank you Bella, you always have the kindest words for me. Either here or on the feeds, you know this means a lot to me. Hugs you hun. :smileyhappy:

Thank you so much Wiki.  The dress is from Sn@tch - it was a new release this past week so should still be on her new release walls.  It comes in lots of colors - she sells most of her designs in fatpacks which is awesome :)  The bikini is from there too.  She is one of my favorite SL designers.

NealCrz wrote:

I moved to the mountains.  Looking over the property today.

Neals Home.jpg

Oh Neal, I really love this landscape! You did a wonderful job!

(And I love even more the "stop flying" button floating under your feet. :D)