The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

At a friends Gallery show tonight...

Snapshot_041.jpg

Beautiful girl in a beautiful dress! Hem, wait, let me see... Think I've seen this dress before...
:D

grizzli.jpg

lol val! Lucky you didn't both go to the Gallery show in the same dress!

It is a gorgeous dress worn by two beautiful girls. Very pretty. :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Nyll :smileyhappy: And as you can see, my menagerie keeps growing. Grizzli bears and mooses, plus I just bought a whole chiken family on the MP!
If I could afford a full sim, no doubt I would open a zoo!
:P

lol val! :smileyvery-happy: I'd forgotten about the cute bears and you have mooses and chickens too! Wow!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Wow Nyll, this is stunning! This makeup is so theatrical and dramatic! It looks awesome on you: your eyes have never been so wonderfully blue! I love this photo! :heart:

Thanks Val:) The eyes are Avid Mist I think and I love the colour. I haven't even tried the others makeups in the set yet as I had to log but all look equally dramatic. The poster in the photo shows another of the six makeups. Tattoo layers made a huge difference for us didn't they.

@Nyll hey, sisters sharing clothes, whats new?  (well virtual sis's)  haha

@Saraya beautiful dress, looks awesome

@Valerie, I did peek at your sim,  after you posted the link.  awesome awesome awesome!  love the cows

@Kelli,  great new house.  looks perfect

@Drake, another guy comes back to the forum.  Was thinking I was the last holdout. ha

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_041.jpg

Beautiful girl in a beautiful dress! Hem, wait, let me see... Think I've seen this dress before...

grizzli.jpg

Lol, omg  Val :smileyvery-happy:  Well you know what they say, great minds think alike..err or is that dress alike? ;) :smileylol:

But anyways, saw this dress on MP , same maker of the Pareo outfits I wear..looked so romantic that I just had to have it :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Lol, omg  Val :smileyvery-happy:  Well you know what they say, great minds think alike..err or is that dress alike?
;)
:smileylol:

But anyways, saw this dress on MP , same maker of the Pareo outfits I wear..looked so romantic that I just had to have it
:)

:D The funny thing about that dress is that I can't remember the name to wear it again. Will have to review my order summary on the MP (unless YOU remember better than me :P)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.