• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Apparently if you ask me twice, I'll say yes. =~.^= This had another blog manager asking me to be on their team. Maybe @TatianaNikolay spying on me is good luck. ❤️  

Posted Images

Bunny Gearz wrote:

BunnyAtDusk.jpg

BunnyAtDusk2.jpg

Got tricky because whoever is behind my new neighbor has some of those ultra low quality palm trees that have the white edges at 63-65m from where my camera was. I managed to get them out of the image. And only the bush in the foreground is imperfect - it has clean edges but just that bad 'X' pattern used as its shape - mostly visible from above.

This is M land, but the new neighbor also has some nude art on their outside walls, so I had to pick my angle carefully...

i know that hair anywhere!!

hehehe

love the look of the avatar and pictures =)

aww and a cockatoo!! \o/ i used to have a citron cockatoo in RL..his name was chief..he bit everyone but me..cause he was mah protectors if i gave anyone else his attentions hehehe

Wow.. thats all I can say.  Been awhile for me since checking out this thread (I really need to visit more often). So many amazing pics.. you all do such wonderful work.  I sometimes feel odd about posting pics I didn't take myself, but my sissy is so talented I can't help but show off her work (with her permission of course).. and since she says I am her muse I guess its ok ;)  Here are 2 of her newest for me (there is a 3rd pic but it wouldnt pass the censors here, so if you want to see it just check out my 1st life section in my profile).. I look forward to seeing more fantastic pics from everyone!!

wiki

BlueSatin Wicked copy.jpg

Wicked Hawt 2 copy.jpg

quietus2.jpg

Here's a still-shot from my

to the University of Western Australia in SL's "MachinimUWA V: Seek Wisdom." I'm not much of a photographer usually, but somehow this worked out. :}

And yes, it was mostly just an excuse to wear fantastically huge hair. :smileytongue:

valerie Inshan wrote:

What do you do with your SL when the reason to be here is gone? 

I had no idea you felt so strongly about me. :smileywink:

How about a photo of me to cheer you up? This is from a week ago or so. I was going to head for Element 8, but realized I looked too cool and went to Luxor instead.

Crop_003.png

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Here's a still-shot from my
to the University of Western Australia in SL's "MachinimUWA V: Seek Wisdom." I'm not much of a photographer usually, but somehow this worked out. :}

And yes, it was mostly just an excuse to wear fantastically huge hair. :smileytongue:

A friend of mine pointed your video out to me a few days ago... it's wonderful and this still-shot is great as well.  Good luck.

...Dres