Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

valerie Inshan wrote:

Before the heavy work. :smileyhappy:

empty.jpg

Dang it Val!!  lol, now I really got that itch to tear down my sim and redo again :smileylol:

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

That all looks pretty dang heavy to me lol. Btw, I love that tree in the background!

Hehe, that's my Deadwood Juniper Bonsai. It follows me in every house I have! I'm loving it too. :smileyhappy:

/ me runs off to buy that tree.  That tree would look good with one house I have, if I redecorate again ;)

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

That all looks pretty dang heavy to me lol. Btw, I love that tree in the background!

Hehe, that's my Deadwood Juniper Bonsai. It follows me in every house I have! I'm loving it too. :smileyhappy:

/ me runs off to buy that tree.  That tree would look good with one house I have, if I redecorate again
;)

gl saraya with the rebuid! lol

Very nice, Jonna!  I like the spotlight effect and shadow.  It makes me wish I had a better graphics card.  The shirt is great, too.  Is it mesh?  Just out of curiosity, are you using poses or catching moments from your AO?

Randall Ahren wrote:

Looks like line dancing. What dance is that? All three of you appear to be in sync.

No idea what dance it is, we are on the DJ's hud.

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Very nice, Jonna!  I like the spotlight effect and shadow.  It makes me wish I had a better graphics card.  The shirt is great, too.  Is it mesh?  Just out of curiosity, are you using poses or catching moments from your AO?

Thank you :)

Yis, the top is coldLogic and the skirt is also mesh.. J.H. Couture

Oh yah, just captured moments with the AO

@ Kylie, THANKS!!!! Yeah, I'm loving this place! 2 days work but they're worth it! :smileyhappy:

@ Raven, no gators yet, but I'm working on it.... before I send you a TP! :D :matte-motes-evil:

Wow Domitan! Thank you so very much! Nonono, the artists are those houses and trees creators, all I did was shopping! :D

(and furnish the kitchen: kitchen is always an emergency for a woman's home)

cuisine.jpg