Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Thank you so very much Kylie. I hope to have better news from my darling when I log in tonight. :matte-motes-inlove:

As for smoking, lol, I was like you: smoker in RL, never in SL... Since the bad girls thread came. That's how I got the idea (and the cigarette!) :D

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Armpit smoking?!

I had almost as much trouble spotting that cigarette as I did spotting Val's beaver a few weeks ago.

lol...these look a little better

smokin

smokin

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Armpit smoking?!

I had almost as much trouble spotting that cigarette as I did spotting Val's beaver a few weeks ago.

smokin

smokin

You make a very elegant smoker Kylie :smileytongue:  And now you have become one of us :smileyvery-happy:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Armpit smoking?!

smokin

smokin

You make a very elegant smoker Kylie :smileytongue:  And now you have become one of us :smileyvery-happy:

lol you ladies make great smokers only prob is is i dont smoke cigarettes ill take a cigar just let me find mine here and figure out the dumb computer stuff then it will show. lol

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

/me wonders if there is an uncropped version of the lower pic!

Sorry to disappoint
:(

smokin

:D:P :matte-motes-evil:

Those damn PG guidelines, eh, Cinn?! I assume this is the pic to which you're referring:

Undercroft86.jpg

It's a shame really, because the uncropped version is rather good (even if I do say so myself)!

Lmao at all you oh so satisfied smokin hot women :smileyvery-happy:

I wanted to post a pic of the freebie fae sculpture lamp I got at MaMaGee Designs..she designs freakin stunning houses as well as just plain old cool things to put in em. I know alot of you collect houses, and her shop is pretty new lol, so I wanted to share her :smileyhappy: I'm in the pic too so I can post it here lol :matte-motes-smitten:

Snapshot_016.png

Saraya Starr wrote:

Yep, but an oh so satisfying one :smileyvery-happy:

I'm all alone, I smoke my friends down to the filter...

But I feel much cleaner after it rains.

mmhmmm - that is EXACTLY the pic I was referring to.  In fact, I will quote it in the reply just so I can enjoy it again....  :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Those damn PG guidelines, eh, Cinn?! I assume this is the pic to which you're referring:

Undercroft86.jpg

It's a shame really, because the uncropped version is rather good (even if I do say so myself)!

This thread seems to be turning to "the ladies who smoke" guild! :D Great shots everyone. (Ian, your picture would be perfect if you could add a cigar as the final touch :P)

OK, I need advice here. I am seriously considering getting this bayou houseboat. What do you think?

bayou1.jpg

bayou2.jpg

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

mmhmmm - that is EXACTLY the pic I was referring to.  In fact, I will quote it in the reply just so I can enjoy it again....  :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Undercroft86.jpg

only to make cinn happy i post again as well. lol