Jump to content
Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Recommended Posts

Thank you so very much Kylie. I hope to have better news from my darling when I log in tonight. :matte-motes-inlove:

As for smoking, lol, I was like you: smoker in RL, never in SL... Since the bad girls thread came. That's how I got the idea (and the cigarette!) :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Ian Undercroft wrote:

 

Armpit smoking?!

 

I had almost as much trouble spotting that cigarette as I did spotting Val's beaver a few weeks ago.

lol...these look a little better

 

smokin

 

smokin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:


Ian Undercroft wrote:

 

Armpit smoking?!

 

I had almost as much trouble spotting that cigarette as I did spotting Val's beaver a few weeks ago.

lol...these look a little better

 

smokin

 

smokin

 

You make a very elegant smoker Kylie :smileytongue:  And now you have become one of us :smileyvery-happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:


Ian Undercroft wrote:

 

Armpit smoking?!

 

I had almost as much trouble spotting that cigarette as I did spotting Val's beaver a few weeks ago.

lol...these look a little better

 

smokin

 

smokin

 

You make a very elegant smoker Kylie :smileytongue:  And now you have become one of us :smileyvery-happy:

lol you ladies make great smokers only prob is is i dont smoke cigarettes ill take a cigar just let me find mine here and figure out the dumb computer stuff then it will show. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:


Ian Undercroft wrote:

 

/me wonders if there is an uncropped version of the lower pic!

Sorry to disappoint
:(

smokin


:D:P :matte-motes-evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Those damn PG guidelines, eh, Cinn?! I assume this is the pic to which you're referring:

 

Undercroft86.jpg

 

It's a shame really, because the uncropped version is rather good (even if I do say so myself)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao at all you oh so satisfied smokin hot women :smileyvery-happy:

I wanted to post a pic of the freebie fae sculpture lamp I got at MaMaGee Designs..she designs freakin stunning houses as well as just plain old cool things to put in em. I know alot of you collect houses, and her shop is pretty new lol, so I wanted to share her :smileyhappy: I'm in the pic too so I can post it here lol :matte-motes-smitten:

Snapshot_016.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:

Yep, but an oh so satisfying one :smileyvery-happy:

 

I'm all alone, I smoke my friends down to the filter...

But I feel much cleaner after it rains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mmhmmm - that is EXACTLY the pic I was referring to.  In fact, I will quote it in the reply just so I can enjoy it again....  :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:


Ian Undercroft wrote:

 

Those damn PG guidelines, eh, Cinn?! I assume this is the pic to which you're referring:

 

Undercroft86.jpg

 

It's a shame really, because the uncropped version is rather good (even if I do say so myself)!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread seems to be turning to "the ladies who smoke" guild! :D Great shots everyone. (Ian, your picture would be perfect if you could add a cigar as the final touch :P)

OK, I need advice here. I am seriously considering getting this bayou houseboat. What do you think?

bayou1.jpg

bayou2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

mmhmmm - that is EXACTLY the pic I was referring to.  In fact, I will quote it in the reply just so I can enjoy it again....  :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:


Ian Undercroft wrote:

 

Those damn PG guidelines, eh, Cinn?! I assume this is the pic to which you're referring:

 

Undercroft86.jpg

 

It's a shame really, because the uncropped version is rather good (even if I do say so myself)!

 

 

 

only to make cinn happy i post again as well. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...