Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Posted Images


UncommonTruth wrote:

It was made for you Val! You look ready to go kick some ass! (in a classy n ladylike way of course) :matte-motes-smitten:

 

Sheesh Burc, you just hadta break out the geek glasses didn't ya. Cheater. Geek glasses are instant hotness.

LMAO! For both your reply to me and to Burc! I'm right with you on the geek glasses: they make you want to rip off all the rest of the guy's outfit! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:


UncommonTruth wrote:

It was made for you Val! You look ready to go kick some ass! (in a classy n ladylike way of course) :matte-motes-smitten:

 

Sheesh Burc, you just hadta break out the geek glasses didn't ya. Cheater. Geek glasses are instant hotness.

LMAO! For both your reply to me and to Burc! I'm right with you on the geek glasses: they make you want to rip off all the rest of the guy's outfit!
:D

Damn Val you look good in that coat , now go kick some ass like Uncommon said :smileyvery-happy:

I'll have to third it about Burc and the geek glasses look, so not fair when a guy does that :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:

Damn Val you look good in that coat , now go kick some ass like Uncommon said :smileyvery-happy:

Yeah, I'm seriously thinking about TP to a noob welcome area and have some fun!
:D
:matte-motes-evil:

Oh evil thoughts Val, I love it :smileyvery-happy::matte-motes-evil:

Link to post
Share on other sites


emmettcullen93 wrote:

ring_001.png


:smileysurprised: That's.. umm. errrr.. hmmm... that's quite a shot there Emmett. It for sure makes me wonder what exactly it is you're vain about.. :smileyvery-happy:

 

 

Oh wait! The ring right?! Ok *exhales* the ring, I can comment on that... nice ring Emmett!

Link to post
Share on other sites


UncommonTruth wrote:


emmettcullen93 wrote:

ring_001.png


:smileysurprised: That's.. umm. errrr.. hmmm... that's quite a shot there Emmett. It for sure makes me wonder what exactly it is you're vain about.. :smileyvery-happy:

 

 

Oh wait! The ring right?! Ok *exhales* the ring, I can comment on that... nice ring Emmett!

I, err was thinking the same thing Uncommon, wondering wth he was showing off? :smileyvery-happy:

Oh, was wondering how do I link to my Flickr acct from here? I feel dumb for asking..lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...