Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

It was made for you Val! You look ready to go kick some ass! (in a classy n ladylike way of course) :matte-motes-smitten:

Sheesh Burc, you just hadta break out the geek glasses didn't ya. Cheater. Geek glasses are instant hotness.

UncommonTruth wrote:

It was made for you Val! You look ready to go kick some ass! (in a classy n ladylike way of course) :matte-motes-smitten:

Sheesh Burc, you just hadta break out the geek glasses didn't ya. Cheater. Geek glasses are instant hotness.

LMAO! For both your reply to me and to Burc! I'm right with you on the geek glasses: they make you want to rip off all the rest of the guy's outfit! :D

Burciaq wrote:

This is how i change when DJing at CLUB ZERO

hipster2.jpg

Umm yeah, instant geek hotness going on there Burc :smileyvery-happy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

LMAO! For both your reply to me and to Burc! I'm right with you on the geek glasses: they make you want to rip off all the rest of the guy's outfit!
:D

Damn Val you look good in that coat , now go kick some ass like Uncommon said :smileyvery-happy:

I'll have to third it about Burc and the geek glasses look, so not fair when a guy does that :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Damn Val you look good in that coat , now go kick some ass like Uncommon said :smileyvery-happy:

Yeah, I'm seriously thinking about TP to a noob welcome area and have some fun! :D :matte-motes-evil:

LOL ladies, thanks for beautiful comments :) I just noticed that glasses are sucks, i got a quality one now :P

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Yeah, I'm seriously thinking about TP to a noob welcome area and have some fun!
:D
:matte-motes-evil:

Oh evil thoughts Val, I love it :smileyvery-happy::matte-motes-evil:

Burciaq wrote:

LOL ladies, thanks for beautiful comments
:)
I just noticed that glasses are sucks, i got a quality one now
:P

You are welcome Burc :)  Pftt, those glass were hot so hush ;)

emmettcullen93 wrote:

ring_001.png

:smileysurprised: That's.. umm. errrr.. hmmm... that's quite a shot there Emmett. It for sure makes me wonder what exactly it is you're vain about.. :smileyvery-happy:

Oh wait! The ring right?! Ok *exhales* the ring, I can comment on that... nice ring Emmett!

UncommonTruth wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

ring_001.png

:smileysurprised: That's.. umm. errrr.. hmmm... that's quite a shot there Emmett. It for sure makes me wonder what exactly it is you're vain about.. :smileyvery-happy:

Oh wait! The ring right?! Ok *exhales* the ring, I can comment on that... nice ring Emmett!

I, err was thinking the same thing Uncommon, wondering wth he was showing off? :smileyvery-happy:

Oh, was wondering how do I link to my Flickr acct from here? I feel dumb for asking..lol

UncommonTruth wrote:

:smileyhappy:I didn't know either lol, Raven showed me, I'll send ya the instructions she sent me.

Ok, thanks :)

UncommonTruth wrote:

You're absolutely welcome :smileyvery-happy:  
runs off to perv your flickr

Lol ;)  Well not too much there yet, just decided to open one up today.. :smileyvery-happy:

Saraya Starr wrote:

An alt comes out of hiding
;)

Snapshot_055.png

She did right coming out, she is absolutely lovely! You do treat your alts don't you? :smileyhappy:

So after kicking some noobs's asses as suggested by Uncommon and Saraya, I finally came back to my house to have a rest. It is so true there is no such place like home! :smileyhappy:

salon.jpg

bed.jpg