UncommonTruth wrote:

Beautiful property Sapphire!  That water just makes you want to jump right in doesn't it :matte-motes-smitten:

Saraya~ Hottie! That outfit is kinda smokin and adorable at the same time.. or maybe the outfit's smokin, and it's you that's adorable :smileyvery-happy:

Val~ I love that pose! I wanna snuggle teeeww!

Finaly visited the warrior tomb, what a cool place! Creepy and lonley feeling...even with other people there.

Snapshot_039 framed.png

Snapshot_032.png

Lol thanks Uncommon :smileyvery-happy:

I think I may have to visit that warrior tomb, looks like a place I would like :)

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Apparently if you ask me twice, I'll say yes. =~.^= This had another blog manager asking me to be on their team. Maybe @TatianaNikolay spying on me is good luck. ❤️  

Posted Images

Oh, how I wish I could be your hostess inworld....... we dont meet enought. I'm glad you liked the warrior tomb, though, But indeed by my kitchen is much more warm and friendy! :smileyhappy: Just order for the menu, I have it! Hugs you hun! :smileyhappy:

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I had breakfast alone this morning. Ajja didn't come up. This must be April's fool... :smileysurprised:

breakfast.jpg

Awww I'll come for breakfast

I know! Let's all head to Vals place and have a nice big breakfast with her :)  :smileyvery-happy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Oh, how I wish I could be your hostess inworld....... we dont meet enought. I'm glad you liked the warrior tomb, though, But indeed by my kitchen is much more warm and friendy! :smileyhappy: Just order for the menu, I have it! Hugs you hun! :smileyhappy:

I have to second what Kylie has said, I know Val that anyone coming to your house would  be very warmly welcomed. I can imagine sitting at that kitchen table of yours and having a great time just chatting with you :)

Wow Kylie - Good eye :)  Yes, it is Willowdale.  I have been on my parcel for almost 2 years now and she has offered to let me move to a different parcel that she has just finished landscaping.  I told her I like mine and would stay there. :)  She wasn't able to do as much upgrading as she would have liked since I have a home on the parcel but what she did is awesome.

I had a go and played with some viewer blur with this tropical mermaid in one narrow SL channel going between two islands.  The lower part, from the waist down, is rigged mesh and thus looks great when the mermaid goes swimming about.

Mermaid-tropical_smaller.jpg