Marianne Little wrote:

I see you already got great suggestions for rainy sims!
:)
I can't add much more.

And the top is Baiastice Gygi mesh dress, it is in The Dressing Room or The Dressing Room Blue. I bought it Saturday, so it should still be there, but I can't remember what location it was. It's a mini dress, but I used it as a long top.

LOL...shoot, I bought it yesterday and it's still sitting in my inventory waiting to be opened :(  Can't believe I didn't recognize it :matte-motes-confused:

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Apparently if you ask me twice, I'll say yes. =~.^= This had another blog manager asking me to be on their team. Maybe @TatianaNikolay spying on me is good luck. ❤️  

Posted Images

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Yes, you do look good from that side too. I thought the last photo you posted on your blog was also nice, where you were swinging.

Kylie, I can't think of any rainy sims, but there is a place that has rain at the landing point, and it looks pretty cool when you set it to the sky setting they recommend, here's the lm if you wanna check it out: 

Thanks, will check it out as soon as I log back in :)

Sapphire Hissop wrote:

Went to Fogbound last night and guess who I saw? Randall. And yes, he is quite good looking in the flesh, so to speak.
And I sent him an IM because I was so excited to actually see someone from this thread. And I am sure he sat there thinking...who the bleep is this person and why are they IM'ing me. But he was quite gracious and pleasant. And he even told me I was very pretty which made my night

So here is me dancing at Fogbound.  Eventually I will learn how to edit my pictures.  I don't always go to Fogbound because it is no fun to sit alone but a very nice man asked me to dance
  I had fun and it was fun to talk with Randall.  I even saw Cinnamon there - very pretty
;)

Snapshot_009.jpg

You were pretty with your fishnet nylons, garters, tattoos, and bright green dress, and sparkling like a precious gem. That's a sexy photo.

Speaking of Cinnamon, is that her in the right corner by the door? And who is she dancing with? Could it be Domitan Redenblack?

@Kylie, ty. I've been working on pirate look for you. I have some earrings now.

@Uncommon, I'm about to reach across the table and say: Quiet your mind, take my hand and come me and I will lead you to another world.

@Saraya, ty. I think it's my favorite.

What?  I love to dance...  I had fun at Junkyard Blues today.  Three dance partners and wonderful conversation.

Dance partner #1 Sumi <3<3

Snapshot 84_005.jpgSnapshot 84_007.jpgSnapshot 84_008.jpg

Dance partner #2 Bella!!!  I had to steal this off of her feed, so the credit goes to her.  Plus she is hawt:

original_4f6656f037fead3045000001.jpg

Dance partner #3 was Domitan, but he took all the pictures.  I am afraid to see what he comes up with and if he will post it here.

You can only call him a GOOBER if you use definition #1.  PLUS - I don't have to be shy around him.  I met him when I was just a month into SL.   There is much more to him than even he will let on.  I just love a mystery and he must love a challenge since he hasn't run for the hills yet.

Bella, apparently, IS really flexible - I barely had to duck to miss the high kicking foot.  She is way more outgoing than I am and should be posting more pics in here since she always looks good.

Domitan is a good guy.  Have you met him? I met him only a few weeks ago and it seems we have the same taste in blues music.  I am still waiting for him to run for the hills.

I do like music and dancing even though I generally stick to the blues and rock clubs and live music venues, I will occasionally go to the '80s or techno clubs as the mood strikes.  Maybe everyone should post a pic of themselves dancing in their favorite clubs so we can get a better idea of what's out there...

That's a cute love shack. What's your favorite piece of funiture if you have any and I suspect that you do. If you don't have any, then you may be the only person in all of SL without. :smileywink:

@Cinnamon, yes, the first definition for goober was intended. Photos from other dance places would be cool.

Sapphire, you looked beautiful dancing into the wee hours of the morning!!! 

Your house is great.  I like log cabins and the log furniture fits perfectly.  Sure would love to see that waterfall with the graphics on ultra and a fitting windlight setting.  It is a beautiful location surrounded by trees - lovely.

@Domitan - you know the color blush red just isn't that attractive unless it is on someone else.  :matte-motes-bashful-cute:   :matte-motes-silly:

Saraya Starr wrote:

No Val, no need to apologize for how you are feeling, we can all feel like that at times *sends you a big hug*

Sending hugs back to you Saraya and all. Posting a more joyous picture this morning. Poppies are so lovely and Spring is almost here! :smileyhappy:

poppies.jpg

I want to come dance in your garden too! I love this one, joyous is a good description :smileyhappy:

Saraya, what a beautiful picture of you. Serene and lovely.

I'm getting a kick out of the dancing ones lol. Can't wait to see who makes Cinnamon red next :smileyvery-happy:

Oh, I like that Batgirl photo. Love the hat and the hairstyle. The first one of the three is my favorite. It's the way you're looking at the camera. Those eyes are saying: So you think you're a superhero, do ya? We'll see about that....

PS: You have a Flickr account? I think that photo should be a candidate for the SL Flickr Pic of the Day.

Randall Ahren wrote:

I guess spring is almost here based on the calendar. Still cold where I live. I was hoping to get a better look at that dress. That's the same one you were wearing yesterday by the phonograph player? Yes, the poppies are lovely.

Yes, it's the same dress. I wear black most of the time but this one matches so well with the poppies!

@ Uncommon, you are welcome to dance or whatever you like to do in my garden! Or even on the beach, lol, the sim is wide.