The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Venus Petrov wrote:

@Tem:  Great photo composition!  I wish more men would post to VaNiTy!

Thank you Venus.... Just doing my bit to keep "nuestro amigo" off the top of every topic on the forum :smileywink:

As Valerie and a few others pointed out it's us Europeans who have the pleasure of his company before LL wakes up.

Tem Haalan wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

@Tem:  Great photo composition!  I wish more men would post to VaNiTy!

Thank you Venus.... Just doing my bit to keep "nuestro amigo" off the top of every topic on the forum
:smileywink:

As Valerie and a few others pointed out it's us Europeans who have the pleasure of his company before LL wakes up.

Hi Tem! How about showing again your great "Lennon" photo you posted in the old forum to bump "el loco" a little bit more? :smileyvery-happy:

Here's my contribution for this morning! :smileytongue:

un-tramway-nomme-desir.jpg

Sion Pearl wrote:

So lovely. Is the flower-smelling pose a ball at the location or one of yours?

Hi Sion...I know it's hard to tell amongst all the flowers, but I'm actually looking at a butterfly that is on my finger :smileytongue:  It's a set of 5 anims that you wear and show the butterfly at different places on your body...I got it from LAP quite awhile ago, not sure if it was free or from a hunt. :smileywink:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Hi Sion...I know it's hard to tell amongst all the flowers, but I'm actually looking at a butterfly that is on my finger :smileytongue:  It's a set of 5 anims that you wear and show the butterfly at different places on your body...I got it from LAP quite awhile ago, not sure if it was free or from a hunt. :smileywink:

Aha. Now I look again, yes, i see it. It's a lovely shot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.