The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

40 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ah. Sadly, only for Maitreya. 😞

Ok so just for future reference (in case you end up with a Maitreya body), here's the 'rear view' of the jeans. See? Nothing funky happening back there. Just 'good butt' ;)

315539684_evanianitajeans.thumb.jpg.1b9ffcdff4e4e4b175b304d3abfb8049.jpg

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, AnyaJurelle said:

Ok so just for future reference (in case you end up with a Maitreya body), here's the 'rear view' of the jeans. See? Nothing funky happening back there. Just 'good butt' ;)

315539684_evanianitajeans.thumb.jpg.1b9ffcdff4e4e4b175b304d3abfb8049.jpg

I still don't understand why EVERY pair of jeans and slacks are NOT like this.  Is it really that hard to create that type of texture?  Or do all the creators just think we all really want out pants crawling up out butt?

Mesh leggings and applier pants should be the only thing that ever looks like it is doing the butt-crawl thing.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 7

Oh, I get to show off two of my favorite jeans.  The first is from L&B

2018-12-19_001a.thumb.jpg.3b1b414826da4f4dc399f8634396ff5e.jpg2018-12-19_005a.thumb.jpg.b96ce84b3b3029fdaaca0ad2e6325819.jpg

I wish I had these in 1st life when I was younger.  The corset lacing could keep the pants snug or be let out a little for fat days.
Not so much of an issue any more for me now but I still love the look.  The butt is kind of ... meh.  It's OK.

Next ... from Just Because:

2018-12-19_002a.thumb.jpg.6d10949bfa63691c87da6177fa9b03b7.jpg

Nice butt, not too wedgie.  What I really like is that they come in two different waist sizes to help fit either over or under a shirt.  It also has a boot version that cuts off just below the knee.

And finally ... I just noticed the only high waist jeans I have either appliers or shorts.  These are from Maitreya.

2018-12-19_007a.thumb.jpg.42403475cd19643e26c13d9de24e2e5d.jpg

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 9

Well I turn my back for a minute...........

Oh hang on.........../me scratches head.....

Thats what you're all doing haha!!

But it's too late here for me to get my ass in front of the camera.

Maybe tomorrow..........with my Blueberry Talis..... ;)

Edited by BelindaN
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I still don't understand why EVERY pair of jeans and slacks are NOT like this.  Is it really that hard to create that type of texture?  Or do all the creators just think we all really want out pants crawling up out butt?

Mesh leggings and applier pants should be the only thing that ever looks like it is doing the butt-crawl thing.

I couldn't agree more. Can't tell you how many times I've heard the same complaint and realized I'm not alone in thinking so! Oh well - at least we know who 'gives good butt' in pants now :D

Edited by AnyaJurelle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Joining the "show your butt" activity.  😉 :$xD

2018-12-20_butt.thumb.jpg.86a2577000825646cbd0d4c1b866745e.jpg

Guess I 'got to be startin' somethin', just got to be startin' something' :D 

*Edit: Oh and hey - aren't they just the absolute best jeans in SL? Love the fatpack with the graffiti ones in it too!

Edited by AnyaJurelle
addition
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Joining the "show your butt" activity.  😉 :$xD

2018-12-20_butt.thumb.jpg.86a2577000825646cbd0d4c1b866745e.jpg

Yeah, butt (see what I did there?) you have to tell us where the jeans are from and what style.  Are they the Evani ones previously mentioned?

Quite a while back I had decided that good jean butts were not to be found in SL and so I pretty much stopped looking.  I had jeans in all the basic colors and a variety of styles and decided that would take care of my wardrobe on such and for any given look, if the 'crawl up the butt' really bothered me, I'd wear a longer top.  However, now that many folks are showing that some creators really have figured out how to properly texture the butt, I' re-examining the jeans in my inventory and putting that staple back on my "okay to buy" list.  

That is why all of these properly textured butt shots need to supply me (and others) with the name of the creator - and even the style of the ones they are showing off.  I actually hadn't been to Addams in a while - they just sort of fell off my radar somehow. The mentioning of them above, along with a shot of properly textured butt, got me back there last night.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, butt (see what I did there?) you have to tell us where the jeans are from and what style.  Are they the Evani ones previously mentioned?

Yes, the jeans what I was wearing are from Evani store, Anita jeans.
Evani has Marketplace store. Sold by: evastika Aura

Edited by Coby Foden

I've been counting the seconds away to get back to this butt thread...........haha!

I've been a Blueberry Whore almost from day 1 here. It's one of my Go To stores, and I love their outfits.

So my Tali pants were something I bought early on, and originally I just bought the orange/peach because that's my colour of choice. It would be in RL if I could find any..........

Anyways, now I have the fatpack and quite a lot of my outfits include these pants.....................

I don't think they would work with fashion boots. I always wear heels with jeans anyway, but they would be OK with trainers/sneakers.

And they work well with most tops....so it's a big win win................

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/113388/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=tali+pant

Secondlife08.jpg

Secondlife09.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
Spelling
  • Like 11

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.