The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

30 minutes ago, EleanorsRigby said:

Just standing about questioning why I decided to move again when I have no desire to make the new cottage pretty. Like there is a bed and a couch, do I need anything else?

Something to make coffee, then you are set

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EleanorsRigby said:

I need more friends and less nights sitting alone at home wondering what to do with myself. The upside is that I am vain enough to enjoy opportunities to take pictures of myself.

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.1876a082c4744a56e956101c6912096b.png

I have the opposite problem, I log on with a list of creative things to do then I start getting IMs from friends and before you know it, I am out of time and have to get back to RL, and nothing on my list got done. That being said if you really need more friends you can always shoot me a request :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EleanorsRigby said:

I need more friends and less nights sitting alone at home wondering what to do with myself. The upside is that I am vain enough to enjoy opportunities to take pictures of myself.

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.1876a082c4744a56e956101c6912096b.png

My SL has been pretty lonely lately. After all these years, most of my old friends have left SL for one reason or another. Feel free to look me up inworld! 

This is just a scroll in as above (on my tablet with whatever I was playing with the last time I logged it so it's horrible but ... that's not the point).  It started out as 1920 X 1080 but I resized it in MS Paint to make it web page friendly.

Snapshot_001.png.7dfb3d19f2403629eb0387ccf2027152.png

You can also crop it down closer to the face and again, resized down a little to be web page friendly

Snapshot_001a.png.f5c105bcd6de7bc89970fe70a681a0fd.png

And then closer still with auto enhance by MS Photo

Snapshot_001b.png.b0ccea89730159bef70ff95ea0875319.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AnnistynSL said:

How do I make a facepicture like 2Tessa? Can't get so close. 

Zoom the camera in using CTRL+ 0 - this gets rid of the fish eye effect when zooming in normally. It's a must for avatar close ups.

CTRL + 8 to zoom out - nice for wide angle shots.

CTRL + 9 resets camera zoom to default.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.