• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 

The VaNiTy ThReAd

7,634 posts in this topic

More work with the mesh head. I am not sure if the eyes are wrong, but the looking down pose can fool me. Lovely skin applier from Deetalez, ItGirls brows and eyemakeup, a mesh eyeliner and Izzie's lipstick. The moles is also add-on mesh, but I miss a more natural look, not a hard rund dot.

princess_002edsmall.jpg

In love with my avi's current face. Photo is edited.

face 6.30.09 PM.png

1 person likes this

Marianne Little wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Havent peek'd in in a while.  Some great pictures. 

New Shades.  

new shades2.jpg

Sexy on the beach! :matte-motes-big-grin-wink: Where is the shirt from?

Thanks Marianne.  Apple May Designs :)

Marianne Little wrote:

More work with the mesh head. I am not sure if the eyes are wrong, but the looking down pose can fool me. Lovely skin applier from Deetalez, ItGirls brows and eyemakeup, a mesh eyeliner and Izzie's lipstick. The moles is also add-on mesh, but I miss a more natural look, not a hard rund dot.

princess_002edsmall.jpg

Amazing artistic work.  wow

Post to a dead thread lol hiya!

Neal.jpg

1 person likes this

It's not dead, it's sleeping.

[Cue either a parrot sketch  or a fairytale reference.]

Just to resurrect this thread thought I'd share s pic I took today with my new computer

Graphic settings set to maximum, mesh swimsuit, my best sailboat (plan on reprinting it though)

Taken at Blake Sea, my absolute Favourite summer destination

Snapshot_006_zps8vldchkb.jpg" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/JessicaRaven/Snapshot_006_zps8vldchkb.jpg[/img]

Deesse preggers.PNG

YAY! Meant to add one before, glad it was resurrected! Plus I love my baby bump :)

1 person likes this

Wow  I haven't looked in here in forever. Lots of great pics :) 

I keep oggling your mesh head pics Marrianne. There really is such a noticeable difference. I've been tempted before.. but I'm holding out till they come up with a fitmesh variety, so I can keep my own face :D 

Having a fitmesh head... oh that would be awesome! I wonder if it is possible? But then again, the bodies has come a long way from the static PhatAzz! I can not imagine how clutzy it was, but I was impressed because it had such a smooth butt, and no shadow bleeding from the crotch area. 

So a rigged head, could all the sliders work with it? I think we could be helped a lot with eye size, nose size and mouth size. And if it was possible to turn the corners of the mouth a bit up and down.

I even consider a head for an alt. There is really not much difference in the LeLutka heads. I love them, but there could be more differences in them. This is the demos so the body is not good enough matched. I use a gatcha skin with the demos - from left to right: Lotte, Leda and Aria. I have not decided if I'll buy one of them.

skinnery collage.jpg

If this thread were a horse, it would have been shot by now.

Alec - comparing its worthlessness with the "content-free" giant thread in the Friends forum

I usually don't post here, but I had to log in to take a new profile pic since that didn't seem to transfer to the new forums (and the pic I had was 4 years old)  So using my 6 year old laptop and my terrible internet connection, I logged in just to get a pic to use here.  No fancy lighting, no DoF, graphics on mid, sitting in my SL home I took these 2:

Snapshot_001.jpg.58505cde0f7965ffaaa90ef4f083b95f.jpgSnapshot_012.jpg.9fea23b372757126bcb9cb539ad11a94.jpg

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I usually don't post here, but I had to log in to take a new profile pic since that didn't seem to transfer to the new forums (and the pic I had was 4 years old)  So using my 6 year old laptop and my terrible internet connection, I logged in just to get a pic to use here.  No fancy lighting, no DoF, graphics on mid, sitting in my SL home I took these 2:

Snapshot_001.jpg.58505cde0f7965ffaaa90ef4f083b95f.jpgSnapshot_012.jpg.9fea23b372757126bcb9cb539ad11a94.jpg

Nice to see this old thread up!

You look stunning BTW. :x

3 people like this

This is my latest look. Its forever changing but this is the most recent.

32778769190_7c21e919c3_z.jpg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

My original classic Zen and my new mesh Zen only a couple months old. I sometimes miss my classic :/

Zen_001.png

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by Zennessa
3 people like this

On 17.3.2017 at 6:58 PM, Annika Velde said:

This is my latest look. Its forever changing but this is the most recent.

32778769190_7c21e919c3_z.jpg

I really like your skin and head combo!

1 person likes this

On 17.3.2017 at 8:20 PM, Zennessa said:

My original classic Zen and my new mesh Zen only a couple months old. I sometimes miss my classic :/

Zen_001.png

Snapshot_001.png

I know what you mean about missing the old....

1 person likes this

For someone it may be a surprise that I post sometimes like a male, but I have malts (Male alts).

20171803.jpg

20171803-1.jpg

3 people like this

Showing off my boys, because I really like skins that is not "Caucasian very tan guy with black brows" or "Generic badass black".

Head skin collage.jpg

Skin collage profile.jpg

2 people like this

I love the guy looks you created!  A unique male avater is a challenge since there doesn't seem to be as much choice.  Maybe i just don'tknow where to shop :D

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood

Thank you, the skin is by Evermore and the head is the Catwa Catya Bento head. The shape is my own design :3

First post in SL forum. Starting with my avatar selfie. :$:/ :D Greetings to all nice people. 
Avatar's rez day is 12 November 2010, the looks recently upgraded with mesh. The head is still system head.

Devyn Chant - avatar selfie.jpg

3 people like this