The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings everyone,

so many greats shots.....this is for sure one of my favorite threads to look at : )

Kind Regards,

Josephine

ps. Sara, really like the long curly hair....very nice

pps. to answer the obvious question yes i've tryed to upload and post a picture but for some reason unable to : ( oh well i am able to enjoy all of your efforts.

Josephine Carissa wrote:

pps. to answer the obvious question yes i've tryed to upload and post a picture but for some reason unable to : ( oh well i am able to enjoy all of your efforts.

What happens when you try?  We might be able to offer you some suggestions if we knew exactly what was going wrong.  For starters, what browser are you using and have you tried using any others?

...Dres

A new mesh head, a new closeup. Raw shot, only cropped and resized.

I will not copy and paste a lot of text here, if you are interested just follow the link.... this thread  is mainly for images as I see it. http://lelutka.com/blog/lelutka-mesh-head-release-april-1st-2015/

But I can say that I ike it. It is a bit chin heavy, and that can't be edited BUT it is rigged to head stretch and head length, so I made the whole face shorter and rounder. Overall I still prefer The Mesh Project head, but I hope this will take over as other creators start to make makeup and skins. Maybe the future will see more mesh heads from LeLutka, and perhaps it is possible to rig them more. Mouth size nd eyes size would be an improvement. Variety is what I miss most.

lelu_002mini.jpg

Marianne Little wrote:

A new mesh head, a new closeup. Raw shot, only cropped and resized.

I will not copy and paste a lot of text here, if you are interested just follow the link.... this thread  is mainly for images as I see it. 

But I can say that I ike it. It is a bit chin heavy, and that can't be edited BUT it is rigged to head stretch and head length, so I made the whole face shorter and rounder. Overall I still prefer The Mesh Project head, but I hope this will take over as other creators start to make makeup and skins. Maybe the future will see more mesh heads from LeLutka, and perhaps it is possible to rig them more. Mouth size nd eyes size would be an improvement. Variety is what I miss most.

lelu_002mini.jpg

Perhaps I'm being a bit too critical, but what's wrong with her forehead?  It looks as if she's suffering from some sort of minimal, yet rather shiny rash.  Then, there's the strange coloring on the insides of her nostrils... what's up with that?  Hell, Marianne, your base avatar face (as shone here on your badge) is much more attractive than this mesh monstrosity.  It's no wonder you prefer another mesh head over this.  It's possible that other (better) skin creators can do something with it, but if this is any indication of what the actual creators think can be accomplished with it, they may not even want to try.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Devlin Davis wrote:

Huzzah for Vanty Threads!  

Heres an attempt of a selfie pic lol.

selfie.jpg

What is this?  New blood?  Is this what new blood looks like?

...Dres  (Who the hell knew new blood looked so damn good?)

LOL thanks! I can't believe it took me almost 9 years to get active on the forum ^^But it does kill a lot of time while pretending to work :)

You know Dres, I sometimes think I get new stuff too quick, I don't have time to develop looks any more. It is true that the image from 2011 is one of my favourites. I have done some editing on it... some soften and such. I don't have the raw image more, but I can see the shoulders are a bit brushed out, and probably did some on the rest. The face shine on the mesh head can be because of the lightning. I had another one that looks a little bit different. All avatars look stunning from the front in the right light, but the profiles are never as pretty.

tuli face.jpg

January 2011

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.