The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's always such a pleasure to find so many great pics were posted here while I was sleeping.

@ Madam, lovely shots! Your place looks wonderful and I love your chapel. Is is Kismet's Eternity Chapel? I think I have that one in my inventory. (btw, your name made me blink as Martian is the name of my 4 years partner. Sadly, he broke up a couple of months ago... :smileysad:)

@ UC hun, thank you. You always have the sweetest words for me and you know that means a lot. Love you girl. :heart:

@ Randall, what an awesome man on that picture... But I have the feeling there is always some kind of despair in your photos.

@ Sara, sweetie, you are always so gorgeous! This black gown and updo look fantastic on you! :matte-motes-kiss:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Ko~ Wow! I have no idea what the story there was, but it was heartwrenching! Wonderful wonderful job with it! That is the most beautiful mechima work I've seen ever.

:heart: Thank you, Kylan! This is the first machinima I've made specifically for a RL event in which 95% of the people probably have no idea what SL is. Ha? Fortunately they all will know the story that this film is very loosely based on, so it'll make more sense there. I can imagine that it's a bit bewildering to anyone watching it cold, which is why makes me that much more grateful that you liked it.

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Aww, welcome home, Lis.
;)
Your place looks wonderful (that's a huge house!) and the memorial area is sweet. I agree that it's lovely to have a home to log in to instead of a mess of sandbox space; I end up group-selecting everything on my land and grabbing it up into my inventory pretty often so I can use prims to build.

Also, congratulations on coming out of lurking on the thread. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: We're not so scary, huh?

Thank you for the sweet welcomes... LOL Kobuk the house IS huge, its one of our first homes from 3 or 4 years ago, we have had many homes since then, but somehow this one stands out to me as being 'home' where most memories lays...

Randall Ahren wrote: @Madam, looks like a great house. Would be nice to see the interior and some shots of you.

Randal I will be happy to post more pictures (you will sooo regret you asked that :P ), I took one today of the kittys enjoying life, the house needs lots of work, it seems so empty still, and with the amount Im inworld at the moment (sick in real) then Im guessing it wont be for a while to come.. Hubba makes the house, I get to do the fun part of decorating it..

Snapshot_007.png

I did finish the bedroom...  Yeps I know how to priorityce the important things *giggless (just got no clue how to spell it LOL)

Snapshot_010.png

valerie Inshan

@ Madam, lovely shots! Your place looks wonderful and I love your chapel. Is is Kismet's Eternity Chapel? I think I have that one in my inventory. (btw, your name made me blink as Martian is the name of my 4 years partner. Sadly, he broke up a couple of months ago... )

Valerie thank you :) Yes, the church is from  Kismet, she makes amazing buildings, we got many of hers.. Hubba and I had an adicction to her buildings before he started building himself, so we got uhmm... a few? lol

In the 4 - 5 years I have been in SL I have still yet to meet another Martian.

This was our home for a long time, its from Kismet too...

Home sweet home.jpg

And this was home for a long time too, Being partnered to a builder creates many places to call home LOL

This one he made for me from scratch cause he saw a house in real that looked like something I would love, so he made it for me.. He took pictures of the real one that we used to created textures for this one. I think thats the biggest one we had so far..

HOME.jpg 

Ahh now I miss this house... LOL Have a amazing weekend guys and thank you so much for the sweet welcomes... ps.. I love those videos...

UncommonTruth wrote:

LOL Burc, what are you pouting about? You don't look very happy here
xD
  You look good as a blonde!

Ko~ Wow! I have no idea what the story there was, but it was heartwrenching! Wonderful wonderful job with it! That is the most beautiful mechima work I've seen ever.

When did you become a horseman Neal? Your pics keep getting better and better ^,^

Val, everything you touch turns to class. I can't help but always look up to you and your sense of style and huge heart <3

Saraya the photo of you as a faun girl sitting under the tree is my alltime favorite of yours! stunning =D

I know I'm missing people =\ I did finally get logged in but none of my buttons or smileys will work lol.. so .. I just love you all! *group hugs you all to pieces*

Aww thanks UC..I loved that look :)

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

I'm crossposting this from the Bad Girls thread because it's already fallen halfway down the board. :smileysad: I don't have the chance to film machinima often so I get overly excited to finish one!

It does contain some violence, just as a warning.

Aww hell Ko, I have to add my many many many omg's to this Machinima of yours  *picks you up and hugs you* :heart:

It made me tear up, I found it so very emotional. A wonderful job you have done with this :)

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

I'm crossposting this from the Bad Girls thread because it's already fallen halfway down the board. :smileysad: I don't have the chance to film machinima often so I get overly excited to finish one!

OMG that is so good!  Love all about it!  The timing and fades with the music and the message!  WOW!

Peace!

madam Martian wrote:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Aww, welcome home, Lis.
;)
Your place looks wonderful (that's a huge house!) and the memorial area is sweet. I agree that it's lovely to have a home to log in to instead of a mess of sandbox space; I end up group-selecting everything on my land and grabbing it up into my inventory pretty often so I can use prims to build.

Also, congratulations on coming out of lurking on the thread. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: We're not so scary, huh?

Thank you for the sweet welcomes... LOL Kobuk the house IS huge, its one of our first homes from 3 or 4 years ago, we have had many homes since then, but somehow this one stands out to me as being 'home' where most memories lays...

Randall Ahren wrote: @Madam, looks like a great house. Would be nice to see the interior and some shots of you.

Randal I will be happy to post more pictures (you will sooo regret you asked that
:P
), I took one today of the kittys enjoying life, the house needs lots of work, it seems so empty still, and with the amount Im inworld at the moment (sick in real) then Im guessing it wont be for a while to come.. Hubba makes the house, I get to do the fun part of decorating it..

Snapshot_007.png

I did finish the bedroom...  Yeps I know how to priorityce the important things *giggless (just got no clue how to spell it LOL)

Snapshot_010.png

valerie Inshan

@ Madam, lovely shots! Your place looks wonderful and I love your chapel. Is is Kismet's Eternity Chapel? I think I have that one in my inventory. (btw, your name made me blink as Martian is the name of my 4 years partner. Sadly, he broke up a couple of months ago... )

Valerie thank you
:)
Yes, the church is from  Kismet, she makes amazing buildings, we got many of hers.. Hubba and I had an adicction to her buildings before he started building himself, so we got uhmm... a few? lol

In the 4 - 5 years I have been in SL I have still yet to meet another Martian.

This was our home for a long time, its from Kismet too...

Home sweet home.jpg

And this was home for a long time too, Being partnered to a builder creates many places to call home LOL

This one he made for me from scratch cause he saw a house in real that looked like something I would love, so he made it for me.. He took pictures of the real one that we used to created textures for this one. I think thats the biggest one we had so far..

HOME.jpg

Ahh now I miss this house... LOL Have a amazing weekend guys and thank you so much for the sweet welcomes... ps.. I love those videos...

Such beautiful homes Madam :)  I so envy you being partnered to a builder ..lol. :)   I confess to be a houseaholic if there is such a thing, last count I had over a 100 in my inventory.  And seeing the Kismet one posted makes me want to tear down the modern house I have up now and set that out :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

Aww hell Ko, I have to add my many many many omg's to this Machinima of yours  *picks you up and hugs you* :heart:

It made me tear up, I found it so very emotional. A wonderful job you have done with this
:)

*gleams at being cuddled*

I feel a bit strange and lucky that people have been so lovely about it; I was fretting that everyone would focus in on the psychoticness and miss the sadness that sparked it.

Thank you, Sar-sar. :heart:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

OMG that is so good!  Love all about it!  The timing and fades with the music and the message!  WOW!

Peace!

Hippie! You always make me smile, thank you. :) I do love editing, and I do love being ninja-sneaky and overcoming all the issues SL tries to trip me with in telling a story.

I'm happy you liked it. ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.