The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

NealCrz wrote:

Neal Placing a present by the tree.  Love my Vintage tree.  Supposely on a rezzer that is 1 prim land impact but is 255 prims.

Finally finally found a mesh shirt that fits over mesh jeans even when bending over.

Has about 50 available textures including button textures.  Entende

Now that is an awesome tree! (along Valerie's!). Is that the outcome of breaking into Santa's workshop? ;)

Saraya Starr wrote:

GailBlakeley wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

GailBlakeley wrote:

Encouragement fosters recidivism ... Found this nice (Scandinavian?)-style sim at Drobak. Hope 'retouched' photos are ok
:D

Welcome Gail to the forum 
:)
  I love the pic

Thanks Saraya! On both accounts

Lol Gail, You are very welcome,  Hope to see more of your pics on the forum.

Thanks, I will! Meanwhile, I'll watch for yours :D

yea Santa's private stock :).   Welcome to the Forum Gail.

GailBlakeley wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Neal Placing a present by the tree.  Love my Vintage tree.  Supposely on a rezzer that is 1 prim land impact but is 255 prims.

Finally finally found a mesh shirt that fits over mesh jeans even when bending over.

Now that is an awesome tree! (along Valerie's!). Is that the outcome of breaking into Santa's workshop?
;)

Welcome to the forum Gail.  Yup Santa's private stock.  Thankfully he forgave me  :).

NealCrz wrote:

Neal tree2.jpg

So, so pretty, Neal. I have tree-envy for everyone who's posted photos so far.

Also? You're making me panic a bit-- you've already got some Xmas shopping done! ;)

DecemberArcadeGacha.jpg

So I've never had early entry to any SL event before, but I was let into the December Arcade Gacha Event last night after winning the first event's photography contest. When I arrived, the Arcade owners and some designers and bloggers all surrounded me, piled roses on me and made me wear a tiara LOL. Almost all of the store owners participating had left blogger gifts at the foot of each gacha machine, some containing one item, others a couple, and some kind creators just gave away everything in their machine for people to review. Since I'm not a blogger I felt a bit cheat-y getting all this stuff for free; sort of like that dream you have where the big apocalypse has just happened and instead of feeling guilty you're running around looting. ;)

Anyway, my land currently looks like I'm holding some sort of combined yard-&-bake sale while I unpack everything, haha. Even my skin, hair and mesh eyes were in the machines. There's much, much more than what's in this photo; I just happen to adore cake and deer. :}

Val & Sara: I put the laundry sign in for you! :D

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

DecemberArcadeGacha.jpg

So I've never had early entry to any SL event before, but I was let into the December
last night after winning the first event's photography contest. When I arrived, the Arcade owners and some designers and bloggers all surrounded me, piled roses on me and made me wear a tiara LOL. Almost all of the store owners participating had left blogger gifts at the foot of each gacha machine, some containing one item, others a couple, and some kind creators just gave away everything in their machine for people to review. Since I'm not a blogger I felt a bit cheat-y getting all this stuff for free; sort of like that dream you have where the big apocalypse has just happened and instead of feeling guilty you're running around looting.
;)

Anyway, my land currently looks like I'm holding some sort of combined yard-&-bake sale while I unpack said loot, haha. Even my skin and mesh eyes were in the machines. There's much,
than what's in this photo; I just happen to adore cake and deer. :}

Val & Sara: I put the laundry sign in for you!

Ooohhh..look at all the goodies :smileyvery-happy:  Lucky girl..lol

Grins about the Laundry sign... 

NealCrz wrote:

yea Santa's private stock
.   Welcome to the Forum Gail.

GailBlakeley wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Now that is an awesome tree! (along Valerie's!). Is that the outcome of breaking into Santa's workshop?
;)

Welcome to the forum Gail.  Yup Santa's private stock.  Thankfully he forgave me  

Thanks Neal! In that case, it's good that we're not talking about Futurama's Robot Santa :D.

[Edited] Klutz me, forgot the most important bit.

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

DecemberArcadeGacha.jpg

So I've never had early entry to any SL event before, but I was let into the December
last night after winning the first event's photography contest. When I arrived, the Arcade owners and some designers and bloggers all surrounded me, piled roses on me and made me wear a tiara LOL. Almost all of the store owners participating had left blogger gifts at the foot of each gacha machine, some containing one item, others a couple, and some kind creators just gave away everything in their machine for people to review. Since I'm not a blogger I felt a bit cheat-y getting all this stuff for free; sort of like that dream you have where the big apocalypse has just happened and instead of feeling guilty you're running around looting.
;)

Anyway, my land currently looks like I'm holding some sort of combined yard-&-bake sale while I unpack everything, haha. Even my skin, hair and mesh eyes were in the machines. There's much,

Babe, looks like you're taking an early lead for winning the next contest! No fair! (Oh but that's the kind of stuff that most cute ones get away with).

Saraya Starr wrote:

Your place looks great all decorated for Christmas Val 
:heart:

Took a few pics

Of course Bo needed some loving..he felt neglected earlier..lol..

Snapshot_127.png

And this one..it would make for a good Christmas card , if I ever sent them out..lol :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_130.png

And a beautiful tree

Snapshot_131.png

Omg, that tree is HUGE!! Either that or Val shrank her ponies...

You look all festive with the green snowy sweater and red hair, Sara. :heart:

GailBlakeley wrote:

Babe, looks like you're taking an early lead for winning the next contest! No fair! (Oh but that's the kind of stuff that most cute ones get away with).

Awww. Extra gf points for flattery. :D

When you're done making that Mac build of Niran's Viewer we'll be on equal footing, and you'll leave me in the dust for taking beautiful photos.

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Took a few pics

Snapshot_127.png

And this one..it would make for a good Christmas card , if I ever sent them out..lol :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_130.png

And a beautiful tree

Snapshot_131.png

Omg, that tree is HUGE!! Either that or Val shrank her ponies...

You look all festive with the green snowy sweater and red hair, Sara. :heart:

Yeah, it is a HUGE tree..lol 

And thanks Ko :heart:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Took a few pics

Snapshot_127.png

Snapshot_130.png

And a beautiful tree

Snapshot_131.png

Um. The tree is lovely, but the snowman picture is incredibly cute too! Lovely photos! 

GailBlakeley wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Took a few pics

Snapshot_127.png

Snapshot_130.png

And a beautiful tree

Snapshot_131.png

Um. The tree is lovely, but the snowman picture is incredibly cute too! Lovely photos! 

Thankyou Gail :)  I do love that snowman..lol

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

DecemberArcadeGacha.jpg

;)

Anyway, my land currently looks like I'm holding some sort of combined yard-&-bake sale while I unpack everything, haha. Even my skin, hair and mesh eyes were in the machines. There's much,

Ko, this has to be one of my favorite picture of yours. I just ADORE your mess! And thanks for the laundry sign, it makes feel a bit at home there. :D

Saraya Starr wrote:

Took a few pics

Snapshot_127.png

Snapshot_130.png

And a beautiful tree

Snapshot_131.png

Thanks you Sara! Yeah, Bo told me how much he appreciated your hugs. This dog has a crush on you! :smileyhappy:

@ Ko, no I didn't shrinks the ponies. I just got the biggest tree as possible for the pre-Christmas breakfast party on the 9th. BTW, what you see is NOT the maximum size, I can make it much bigger and set all sorts of special effects, but I'll keep those as surprises for the party! :smileyhappy:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

GailBlakeley wrote:

Awww. Extra gf points for flattery.

When you're done making that Mac build of Niran's Viewer we'll be on equal footing, and you'll leave me in the dust for taking beautiful photos.

Oh? Who's overcommitting me now? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.