The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

The Husky and Jack Russell are soooo cute! Great choice Sara! 
YAY for VKC dogs! That's where I got Bo and Snow, but you already know that: you spent the whole breakfast party at my place petting them!!!
:D

Lol, what can I say Val, I love your dogs :heart: :smileyvery-happy:

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

The Husky and Jack Russell are soooo cute! Great choice Sara! 
YAY for VKC dogs! That's where I got Bo and Snow, but you already know that: you spent the whole breakfast party at my place petting them!!!

Lol, what can I say Val, I love your dogs :heart: :smileyvery-happy:

I KNOW, Sara, they don't even pay attention to me anymore since they met you!!! :D:D:D

dogs.jpg

"expensive vintage French laundry soap": Exactly! :D Thank you Ko, I'm a sucker for those little details, which are in general damn prim eaters, btw!

As for the dog park, if you want to spend a funny time petting all the different breeds they have, go to VKC dogs sim. The cool thing is that you can play with them without necessarily buying them. :smileyhappy:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Turing%20Isle/128/130/28

valerie Inshan wrote:

Not very enthusiastic about Friday morning laundry!
:P

laundry.jpg

Lol Val, you look bored ;)  I send mine out..I hate doing laundry :smileylol:

Now that Ko mentioned it, where did you get that sweater? I love it and since my sim is full winter theme I guess I need clothes like that to stay warm :smileytongue:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Aww, I had no idea there was such a thing as a dog-park in SL. :}

Did you take one home yet? I vote husky-- he's beautiful!

Yep Ko, found that out from a couple people and once I saw Val's dogs I fell in love and had to have one :)

I'm leaning towards the Husky as well, might go pick her up today :) Already have a name too, she will be called Sadie after my own RL dog :)

Dittoing Randall's welcome back.   Adorable look, I love that hair, I couldn't pull off the bangs :smileysad: but it looks so cute on you!

Val the mesh hair looks great on you, and your laundry room pic is so whimsical and sweet :smileyvery-happy:

Saraya awww to the puppies. I know I love my little pug, it just doesn't feel like home till Doodle is wandering around lol.

valerie Inshan wrote:

"
expensive vintage French laundry soap
": Exactly!
Thank you Ko, I'm a sucker for those little details, which are in general damn prim eaters, btw!

As for the dog park, if you want to spend a funny time petting all the different breeds they have, go to VKC dogs sim. The cool thing is that you can play with them without necessarily buying them. :smileyhappy:

I was actually out looking at SL pets the other day, although I was at Zooby's and not VKC. I'll definitely check this dog-park out but I'm sort of tempted to just kidnap Bo from you-- or from Sara, since I swear I've seen him wandering over to her sim some mornings. :D

My friend Ro insisted once that we find a friend named Bo and start a band called RoBo Ko. She didn't, however, specify that the third member had to be human... ;)

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

"
expensive vintage French laundry soap
": Exactly!
Thank you Ko, I'm a sucker for those little details, which are in general damn prim eaters, btw!

I was actually out looking at SL pets the other day, although I was at Zooby's and not VKC. I'll definitely check this dog-park out but I'm sort of tempted to just kidnap Bo from you-- or from Sara, since I swear I've seen him wandering over to her sim some mornings.

My friend Ro insisted once that we find a friend named Bo and start a band called RoBo Ko. She didn't, however, specify that the third member had to be human...
;)

LOL Ko! I know one Bo you'd have a hard time to kidnap since he lives at the White House and has certainly more bodyguards than the Pres himself! :D

bo-white-house-dog.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.