The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's always summer in my SL :matte-motes-smile:

And hmm possibly, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this in the forums, but I was called an annoying douche today, that was a first for me :smileyvery-happy: I asked if I could quote it in my profile, but was refused. He didn't think it was as funny as I did lol, but that might have made the linden gods smile :smileylol:

UncommonTruth wrote:

And hmm possibly, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this in the forums, but I was called an annoying douche today, that was a first for me :smileyvery-happy: I asked if I could quote it in my profile, but was refused. He didn't think it was as funny as I did lol, but that might have made the linden gods smile :smileylol:

What could you have done to be called an annoying douche?

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

teahouse.jpg

I'm up for a decorating business, would give me something to do in SL besides spend lindens foolishly..lol.

Anyone can come see my homestead, it is in my picks on my profile
:)

/me peers behind Ko and looks at her house.  Can I ask where you got that? It is so hard to find a decent Asian look, or perhaps I am extremely picky
:)

The house is by Noni Troncon - she has a small, beautiful Asian shop called
. When you land at the TP spot, the house I have will be on your left, behind you a bit. :}

I'd love to see your place though-- I'm too polite to just show up via your picks lol, but I'll drop you an IM inworld.
;)

/me grins big and runs off to check out that house !   lol

Thanks Ko :)  Glad you enjoyed your visit to my homestead :)

UncommonTruth wrote:

Hmm, it's Fall in my SL ;)  Lol, good to see you back on the Forums, you were missed :) 

To me, it sounds like that guy is a douche, how rude of him to say such a thing ;) :smileylol:

UncommonTruth wrote:

This is the first time the forums have deemed to let me loggin in forever! Way too long to reply to all of you, so just WOW in general, great photos from everyone!

A little forget me not from my backyard =)

Snapshot_002.JPG

Yup definitely missed and never forgotten.  Looks like some cool mesh.  Beautiful shot.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Nice pictures too Lady! 

I'm so happy I finally found a bed where you can sleep underneath the blanket. Ooooh so comfy! Plus, you can dance on it too!
:D
(not to mention the textures changing options, they are awesome!)

bed.jpg

bed2.jpg

Thank you Valerie .... and I agree with the other posts, your decorating style is really wonderful :matte-motes-smitten:

NealCrz wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

This is the first time the forums have deemed to let me loggin in forever! Way too long to reply to all of you, so just WOW in general, great photos from everyone!

A little forget me not from my backyard =)

Snapshot_002.JPG

Yup definitely missed and never forgotten.  Looks like some cool mesh.  Beautiful shot.

Nice photo :matte-motes-smile:

UncommonTruth wrote:

The usual, pesterin people ^.^ When I laughed and said I'd never been called that, he said ''I'm honest'' LOL  then I was told I was being blocked :smileyvery-happy:

Pestering people, lol?  Actually, I know the feeling.   Sometimes people ask me if my fingers hurt because I type too much .... or, they say 'Let me have a turn' if I'm really on a roll with something.  :smileyvery-happy:   

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Ko somehow you always capture the whole scene bringing the viewer into th scene.  She looks very petite in that one.  Well done.

Blush. Thanks, Neal. :}

I'm not sure I've ever been called petite in SL before actually. I think Sara's words yesterday were "short stuff."

Well ya are short Ko ;)  Hell, next to you I feel like an Amazon !  :smileyvery-happy:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Ko somehow you always capture the whole scene bringing the viewer into th scene.  She looks very petite in that one.  Well done.

I'm not sure I've ever been called petite in SL before actually. I think Sara's words yesterday were "short stuff."

Well ya are short Ko
;)
  Hell, next to you I feel like an Amazon !  :smileyvery-happy:

She must be short! You are shorter than me with heels :P

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Well ya are short Ko
;)
  Hell, next to you I feel like an Amazon !  :smileyvery-happy:

She must be short! You are shorter than me with heels
:P

:matte-motes-tongue: :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.