The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That looks amazing. From what you write, I gather it's a mesh head, but I looked at the Snow Rabbit store and couldn't find it. Is it a special or promo item that isn't readily available yet?

ETA: belay that request! I just found the Snow Rabbit stand at the Skin Fair.

I got the Snow Rabbit demo mesh head.. it is sooo fraking cute.. I'm waiting till a more mature head is made before I buy one. Hope it's soon!

Val, I love your golden brown eyes. I had blue green eyes in sl for yrs, but about 6 months ago I changed to brown and hazel eyes too.. I think those colors give avatars a little more life and soul.

I absolutely LOVE my new LAQ mesh cottage.. Nim is full of Spring Joy! The picture is a little dark.. but, that what happens when there is LEAVES on the trees!

Springtime Joy3.jpg

Thank you Nim! I think I'll do like you: wait till a more mature mesh head is released by Snow Rabbit, although this one is simply adorable.

And, thanks for posting such a joyous and pretty Spring picture! Your posts are always so positive and cheerful! Plus, YAY for this LAQ cottage: I have it too!!! :D 

Thank you Val :heart:  Those eyes are so pretty and soft :D  "Very French" as my irish friend would say, and true this time! :smileyvery-happy:

I saw that mesh avie inworld wandering around for the first time the other day, she was adorable! The blinking lashes by themselves would be worth the lindens lol... but until I can make it my own with mod, I have to refrain from getting it. 

UncommonTruth wrote:

Thank you Val :heart:  Those eyes are so pretty and soft
:D
 "Very French" as my irish friend would say, and true this time! :smileyvery-happy:

I saw that mesh avie inworld wandering around for the first time the other day, she was adorable! The blinking lashes by themselves would be worth the lindens lol... but until I can make it my own with mod, I have to refrain from getting it. 

Et voilà !!! I couldn't resist!!! :D

et voilà.jpg

et voilà2.jpg

ah I geuss it's all in how you see it. Like I said I did buy it despite finding it a little to pricey. I do agree that it encourages more creation which is good. I'm not saying that her efforts are worthless by sayingit's pricey for what it does far from it I think the creator made a huge step forward and did a good job. I geuss my main argument would be if she made it cheaper more people would buy it probably then will now but it's her choice I suppose. like I said I'm not saying it's not nice.

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

ah I geuss it's all in how you see it. Like I said I did buy it despite finding it a little to pricey. I do agree that it encourages more creation which is good. I'm not saying that her efforts are worthless by sayingit's pricey for what it does far from it I think the creator made a huge step forward and did a good job. I geuss my main argument would be if she made it cheaper more people would buy it probably then will now but it's her choice I suppose. like I said I'm not saying it's not nice.

I perfectly understand what you mean Madeline. It seems we pretty much agree on this one. :smileyhappy: 3000 L is 13.07 USD, lol, that's cheaper than a complete meal at McDonalds (at least in France!) :D

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Thank you Val :heart:  Those eyes are so pretty and soft
 "Very French" as my irish friend would say, and true this time! :smileyvery-happy:

Et voilà !!! I couldn't resist!!!

et voilà.jpg

et voilà2.jpg

Ahhh!  I gotta go check this out.

I’m a fan of “Topless Tuesday” on the SL Feed and this week I was going to contribute but by the time I got my picture set up it was already Wednesday…

So....as it’s almost a year since I last posted in the VaNiTy thread, and there’s nothing like a bit of SL Vanity,…

Taka no Sakura

And don’t forget… every Tuesday is “Topless Tuesday” (© Uccie Poultry) on the feed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.