The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Raunchy French?! Bah, that's a rumor: see, we sleep all dressed with our boots here.
:P

Did some sled exercise this morning. Too tiring: went back to bed for a good French breakfast. :smileyhappy:

sled.jpg

tray.jpg

Great pic Val :)  Reminds me of the days when I was little and went sledding, those were the good ole days :matte-motes-smitten:

Thank you so much Burc and Sara! Yeah, I'm really loving this hair. It made think of Nico's hair style when she was performing with the Velvet Underground. I have always been stunned by her look. :smileyhappy:

@ Sara, the new skin and hair are just fabulous! You look  lovelier than ever! :heart:

nico.jpg

Since this is the vanity forum and since this is Christmas, I'm posting something all over the news in the US.

Sometimes things are not quite as they seem.  Hope this bit of vanity makes you laugh.

I'll just say Victoria Secret girls got nothing on the girls I know here.  Everyone I know here is beautiful and smart.

Leave the rest to your comments.  

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, 
Fa la la la la, "whats the words??? la la?
Tis the season to be jolly, 
Fa la la la la
....um um um whats the lyrics??????

valerie Inshan wrote:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Sara.jpg

Please stop posting photos of the creepy Santa-Claus? :matte-motes-crying:

I had to replace him with Gingy from Shrek just to stop the nightmares...

OMG! Not too sure this will make the nightmares stop. This is hilarious, Ko!
:D

This one less scary?  Japan Project II.   Go script nude or close to it  It auto returns you but a beautiful sim.

Santa_001.jpg

GailBlakeley wrote:

Ok, so. Being inactive on the forum means that I have *too many gorgeous pictures* to catch up with. 

I am amazed.

Winter1.png

Here's a bit of winter fun at Area 51 with some of the spoils from 
the Arcade Gacha Event last weekend. (@Ko - thanks baby for introducing me to it
)

omg you look ADORABLE!!!!! Can I keep you? :heart: :heart:

And to think that when we met you were all serious black leather and rawr. I feel like I'm cute-ifying you. :D

The photo itself is really well done too though; were you in Exodus for this?

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

This one less scary?  Japan Project II.   Go script nude or close to it  It auto returns you but a beautiful sim.

LOL, kawaii! Arigato gozaimasu, Neal kun.
;)
I still think your mesh Santa avi is the best though-- you must have loads of people request photos with you?

lol, i have had a  few people come up to me including one girl come up hug me and tell me she wanted an IPOD for Christmas and poof.  haha

now here's a scary santa!   Found a crazy robotics store full of robots most around 300L for amazing anims.

Santa Grinch.jpg

Robotics Decorating a tree thought might bring a smile

Robot Christmas.jpg

Visiting a manger scene of robotics including camels not shown with my oldest girl bud, Pey, 6 years, who still puts up with me and has pictures for my original long gone av Cruz, the CRZ part of Neal.  Go figure that! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

Manger.jpg

Neal, looks like you want to kidnap Baby Jesus! :D 

OK, Christmas vacations start tonight for me. Off at the country for 2 weeks, woohoo! I might not be able to log inworld (damned wireless....) but the Internet will be good enough for the forums. And I have tons of Xmas cards to write anyway. :smileyhappy:

xmascard.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Neal, looks like you want to kidnap Baby Jesus!

OK, Christmas vacations start tonight for me. Off at the country for 2 weeks, woohoo! I might not be able to log inworld (damned wireless....) but the Internet will be good enough for the forums. And I have tons of Xmas cards to write anyway. :smileyhappy:

xmascard.jpg

Have a wonderful Hoilday, Val :) :heart:

NealCrz wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

A quiet afternoon on my back porch...

Snapshot_153.png

looks very tranquel.  good looking mesh there Sara 

Thanks Neal, wearing all mesh except for my shoes. The top is from League, absolutely fell in love with it and got the fat pack of it :smileyvery-happy:  The jeans are from Allure, The hair from Truth.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.