The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

GailBlakeley wrote:

What does a girl do with a new pair of sunglasses? Cosplay. Hope my
got fairly close (no way perfect).

Wow Gail! You're looking fantastic! (and a bit dangerous...
:D
) This could have been posted in the Bad Girls thread too! Great shot!

Thanks! Blade implant in nails are usually a warning sign :D. Hmmm. a crosspost maybe :D.

Decided to do a totally different kind of build on my new land.  Here is a snapshot of Neal charting his course for the Deadliest Catch trawler ship called Chinook in my office.  If you look close in the window you can see Forest Gump's boat Jenney as well.

Love my office.  Thanks Sara for showing me Stonewood.

Its funny to me to see the difference between all our builds and even guy girl approaches to home :).  Love all the vareity.

Saw that vintage girl on the cannon picture and had to have it since I have 2 fireable cannons protecting my marina.  haha.

Neals Home.jpg

NealCrz wrote:

Thanks if we all ever have time can take like 8 people out on the big yacht not shown in this shot. haha.  I do have a rl ocean going boat so feels home.

Wow, can I sign up for that? I might puke over the side a bit but I'd be grinning. :) The only things I've ever sailed in SL is my old katamaran.

NealCrz wrote:

Decided to do a totally different kind of build on my new land.  Here is a snapshot of Neal charting his course for the Deadliest Catch trawler ship called Chinook in my office.  If you look close in the window you can see Forest Gump's boat Jenney as well.

Love my office.  Thanks Sara for showing me Stonewood.

Its funny to me to see the difference between all our builds and even guy girl approaches to home
:)
.  Love all the vareity.

Saw that vintage girl on the cannon picture and had to have it since I have 2 fireable cannons protecting my marina.  haha.

Neals Home.jpg

That looks busy - in an adventurous/enterprisey sort of way! Thus, great!

NealCrz wrote:

hah thanks, yea working home marina.  Got to keep the crablegs, shrimp, and seafood coming in for the fish market across the street from my sim.  It's actually there Notice the fish sign over his business across from my flag. haha.

fish market_001.jpg

NealCrz wrote:

hah thanks, yea working home marina.  Got to keep the crablegs, shrimp, and seafood coming in for the fish market across the street from my sim.  It's actually there Notice the fish sign over his business across from my flag. haha.

Seafood. At the risk of posting the *second* gluttony-inspired post of the day. Stew?

*drags a large pot

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

GailBlakeley wrote:

O
h, how did this backfire. I wanted to share  them and keep you out of this, and you ruined my plans.

*pokes the pinkest, sweetest, most-perfect macaron into your mouth, and looks at you with doe-eyes*

Begins a life of unrelenting, unrepentant cake-and-pastry thievery for her sweetest, most-perfect gf. :D :heart:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.