The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Great pics everyone! Ko, the sketch is too cute, it made me grin too. :smileyhappy:

Here's me wearing black eyes for a change. 

black-eyes.jpg

As always Val, you are beautiful no matter what color eyes you have :)

/me becomes jealous of Val's barn , that would look perfect on my homestead :smileyvery-happy:

@Valerie beutiful shot.  The top must have taken some creator many hours to create such a beautiful piece.

@Ko Very dramatic and the lighting is cool.

@Sara Looks like a peaceful place to live.  Beautiful

Neal waiting on cinderella to finish getting ready.  Some things never change.   :)

Totally kidding checking out the epic toyland sim.

CarriageRepair.jpg

Thanks, Neal. :} Since Kirsten's Viewer went out of development last year I often use Niran's Viewer for photography and machinima; it's a high-end viewer so you do need a pretty good computer to run it well, but the lighting you can achieve with it is beautiful. Exodus Viewer is a close second for me where graphics are concerned, and it runs so fluidly that I use it as my default viewer these days instead of Firestorm.

Also, I was using Strawberry Singh's Emerald windlight setting for this photo, tweaked around a lot to get the shadows right. She has a lovely selection of windlights available for download on her blog, as well as links to others.

I hope this helps. :}

There, there Val... which would you rather have: a gorgeous G5 or a MBP with a nice little Retina screen, which does everything you ever ask of it willingly and joyfully like a small genius child who worships you, or... a PC?

Mhm. :}

I have both, begrudgingly on the latter. It may allow me to use Niran's but it also has me throwing my arms up a lot and saying, "Grow up and act like a Mac!"

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

There, there Val... which would you rather have: a gorgeous G5 or a MBP with a nice little Retina screen, which does everything you ever ask of it willingly and joyfully like a small genius child who worships you, or... a PC?

Mhm. :}

I have both, begrudgingly on the latter. It may allow me to use Niran's but it also has me throwing my arms up a lot and saying, "Grow up and act like a Mac!"

/purrs in contentment and hugs tightly my iMac and Mountain Lion! :smileyhappy:

Don't jump, Neal! There're so many pairs of good mesh pants to live for. :}

I like the composition of this, though I have bad vertigo so it's a bit unsettling lol. I think I need to play around with depth of field more also; it's a box I only check when none of my housemates are even remotely using the internet, otherwise I lag too much for it to be fun.

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Don't jump, Neal! There're so many pairs of good mesh pants to live for. :}

I like the composition of this, though I have bad vertigo so it's a bit unsettling lol. I think I need to play around with depth of field more also; it's a box I only check when none of my housemates are even remotely using the internet, otherwise I lag too much for it to be fun.

Thanks Ko and yea I do need to buy some more mesh now that im spoiled by it. hehe  If you see any guy mesh other than Kal, Kauna, Razor, or Cyan,  would love to know.  Not much for guys yet.

Hi Neal -

You are looking good in the mesh ;)  And SF Designs is making mesh clothing and I believe some for men as well and if you  join her group, she has 25L Monday Mania which offers really great outfits.  I like the look of mesh but refuse to change my  shape just to fit into clothing when I already have a bulging inventory *grins*

Sapphire

--||-

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.