The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Nyll, you're wandering across dangerous streets at night with unknown creatures lurking in the dark and you are wearing... garters???? :smileysurprised: Dang hun, you like flirting with disaster don't you?
:D
Great photos anyway! :heart:

LOL! I'm leaving the story open. Now I could be tempting these god forsaken creatures with my sexy look, intending to whip them into submission when they slink out of their cottages (see the multi-thonged whip on my side) or as you say, I could be playing with fire.... :smileyvery-happy:

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Was wandering through the Sanctuary of Tormented Souls as the last light from the setting Sun faded leaving me in darkness and wondering what would appear from the doorways of the gloomy old houses. As I watch, lights flicker on from the house at the end of the paved street!

Sanctuary of Tormented Souls 4 100mm-f8 Final.png

Damn Nyll, dangerous woman in garters and a whip, whoever lurks in that town best watch out ! :smileyvery-happy:

Going to have to find that place and take some pics myself :)

Domitan Redenblack wrote:

Don't you know you can get pixel-cancer from those cigarettes? It's not pretty, either... :smileytongue:

I am more concerned about RL cancer than by a pixel one and, to say the truth, I'll be vain to the point of saying I do find my picture really pretty. :P:D

@ Sara, thanks for your lovely words, hun. /hugs you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.