The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement.  Loving my new home.

@Saraya - thank you. An amazing evening bubbling up a new song :)

@Valerie - Leaving the fashion question to the experts (ladies) - she looks so happy in her home.

@Coby nice job on the DOF.

@Nyll thank you

WOW.. all I can say is WOW!!

It has been some time since I visited this thread.. and you all have posted such amazing pictures!

There are so many it would take me ages to respond individually.. so to everyone .. wonderful shots!!

I'm going to post a few to make up for my lost time ..lol

I bought a new laptop that has much better graphics, I can now see and USE mesh items.. and can have shadows turned on.  I have lots more playing to do with it, but here are some new shots I've done with it so far ;)

First .. My newest and FAV bikini..it even came with the starfish belt & earrings.

bikini2_001.jpg

bikini_001.jpg

2nd.. my first mesh dress and mesh hair.. love love loving mesh (now that it works for me).  The dress is from the Vintage fair and is in my FAV color...

bluemeshdress1_001.jpg.

bluemeshdress2_001.jpg

and last.. shot for the Formal thread, and posting here also.. this gown is another beautiful creation and FREE gift group at Purple Moon!!

formal12.jpg

formal11.jpg

I hope you all don't mind me putting so many at once... hope you like.

Can't wait to visit again and see more amazing shots from everyone.

Wiki

NealCrz wrote:

Some great new photos
:)
.  @Venus is that Godzilla on that dress?

@Saraya - I know you said the cookies had to cool and were for the party but..........but........

Neal doing one thing guys do really well, sneaking a cookie

neal cookie monster.jpg

I think you are being attacked by the gingerbread man!

NealCrz wrote:

Some great new photos

@Saraya - I know you said the cookies had to cool and were for the party but..........but........

neal cookie monster.jpg

Haha! That picture is too funny! SPIT THAT COOKIE, Neal, NOW!!! :D

NealCrz wrote:

Some great new photos

neal cookie monster.jpg

@ Neal    Hmm, trys to look stern and just busts out laughing, Ok you explain to the party guests why there are no cookies:smileyvery-happy:

@ Raven  OMG, I about spit out my juice laughing so hard..

@ Val  I can see you standing there now, foot tapping with a no nonsense expression on your face :smileyvery-happy:

Lol, you all made me laugh so hard, god this pic is priceless...  /me walks away still giggling..

valerie Inshan wrote:

So many books to read but feeling to lazy! Just playing with the poses on the reading couch.
books.jpg

@ Neal, it's about time you get a proper French breakfast with camembert cheese and baguette bread.
:D

breakfast.jpg

/me pushes Val aside ever so nicely, sorry Val, I am tired just need a short nap  couldn't fall asleep  *yawns*

I just love your kitchen Val, reminds me of home :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Fine, since Neal ate all the cookies, guess I have to make some more...  :smileyfrustrated:

Snapshot_070.png

:smileyvery-happy: :smileylol:

Great shot Sara! May I suggest another use of the rolling spin in case Neal would try to eat all the gingerbread again?

Hehe, thanks Val, and oh believe me I have thought of a few uses for this rolling pin if he dares to eat them all again :smileyvery-happy:

@Raven yea her cookies are so yummy I was losing the Gingerbread man battle hehe

@Valerie,  hahaha,  that looks delicious and your kitchen looks very real.

@Sara,  I dont think Ive ever laughed this hard on this forum.  You ladies are hilarious.  Beautiful dress :).

Peeks what Sara has cooking for dinner.....

Going to have to  go to the gym twice today! (thinking cookies, big breakfast, and amazing dinner) haha

Trying a softer color mesh than my usual black and gray.

food.jpg

NealCrz wrote:

@Raven yea her cookies are so yummy I was losing the Gingerbread man battle hehe

@Valerie,  hahaha,  that looks delicious and your kitchen looks very real.

@Sara,  I dont think Ive ever laughed this hard on this forum.  You ladies are hilarious.  Beautiful dress

Peeks what Sara has cooking for dinner.....

Going to have to  go to the gym 
twice
 today! (thinking cookies, big breakfast, and amazing dinner) haha

Trying a softer color mesh than my usual black and gray.

food.jpg

Ya know Neal, at least in France, there is nothing sexier than a man cooking in a nice kitchen. :smileywink:

That's not just in France.. men cooking is sexy everywhere! I've got a feeling however, that Saraya's gonna come home and wonder where the chicken She was cooking has run off to.

You do look good in pink Neal.. real men wear pink, and, erm,, boxers o.O

I love that curly hair Val! It looks so soft, I wanna touch it :smileyvery-happy:

Raven... do you know the muffin man??

Great pics all =)

UncommonTruth wrote:

That's not just in France.. men cooking is sexy everywhere! I've got a feeling however, that Saraya's gonna come home and wonder where the chicken She was cooking has run off to.

You do look good in pink Neal.. real men wear pink, and, erm,, boxers
o.O

I love that curly hair Val! It looks so soft, I wanna touch it :smileyvery-happy:

Raven... do you know the muffin man??

Great pics all =)

Actually no. He needs a name. :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.