The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wow! Been awhile since I peeked in, and.. Wow! Some amazing artistry has been happening in here since I last came by. Too many to comment on each of you, but my wow is for you all lol.

Kobuk (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong) Nice shot! Haven't followed your link to watch, but I'm bout to.

Val, big big hugs

Welcome back Randall

I don't have the artistry that's shining out off the pictures here lol, but I made a friend last night after commenting on his awesome hat. He gave me one, not like it, but also pretty cool ^.^ Then told me when wearing a fedora, one must also be smoking a cigar, so here goes :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_108.png

UncommonTruth wrote:

Wow! Been awhile since I peeked in, and.. Wow! Some amazing artistry has been happening in here since I last came by. Too many to comment on each of you, but my wow is for you all lol.

Kobuk (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong) Nice shot! Haven't followed your link to watch, but I'm bout to.

Val, big big hugs

Welcome back Randall

I don't have the artistry that's shining out off the pictures here lol, but I made a friend last night after commenting on his awesome hat. He gave me one, not like it, but also pretty cool ^.^ Then told me when wearing a fedora, one must also be smoking a cigar, so here goes :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_108.png

bewbs! :P

valerie Inshan wrote:

Can any post can be more vain? Vuitton bags and Cannes Festival? lol, OK i'm French! ;D

cannes.jpg

Lovely Val, always so well put together you are, love the colors in that top :)  And what Uncommon said is so true, the bags match that chair perfectly ;) 

UncommonTruth wrote:

Val, big big hugs

Welcome back Randall

Snapshot_108.png

Wanted to comment on this pic sooner, god I love that hat..lol.  You look really good in it UC :)  The cigar is a nice touch :smileyvery-happy:

And what do you mean you don't have the artistry of some people here?  I have seen some very good pics from you, so hush woman ;)

Venus Petrov wrote:

Here is one from today.  I picked up this awesome Forest Goddess costume from Vita's Boudoir.

Chakryn 23 May 2012_001 jpeg.jpg

You should kick off Princess Fiona and marry Shreck. I volunteer to play the donkey at the wedding :P:D Nah, you look as  awesome as ever!!! :smileyhappy: (plus, Shreck farts too much for a lady like you!)

Kelli May wrote:

Great stuff folks. Love that dryad look, Venus.

So here I am, what happened to the Bad Girls thread? (not too naughty, I hope!).

cyber.png

Yeah, the Bad Girls thread seems to have died down, maybe I should resurrect it  ;)  And this look of yours Kelli, would fit well over there :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.