The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Wow he is huge!

He vould have an enormous schwanzstucker.

...Dres

Young Frankenstein?

That goes without saying.

...Dres

Oh...but I did say it! :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Not that I need anymore caffiene..but wandering through SL I decided to stop, have a cigarette and check my E-mail  :smileytongue:

Snapshot_029.jpg

iMac, cigarette, coffee and same bracelets: I can see we have a lot in common!
:D

Well you know what they say Val, great minds think alike :smileyvery-happy:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Wow he is huge!

...Dres

Young Frankenstein?

...Dres

Lol... you were supposed to say, "He's going to be very popular." :matte-motes-silly:

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Wow he is huge!

...Dres

Young Frankenstein?

...Dres

Lol... you were supposed to say, "He's going to be very popular." :matte-motes-silly:

...Dres

"woof"

An Easter or bunny theme?  That is not something in my inventory (neither was the kimono).  Maybe I can twist a photo to match that theme.  Will rising from the dead match an Easter theme well enough?  This was taken at the info hub I rezz at.  I have been a premium member since I joined, I just never bothered to take the land that was included.  I will have to think about whether I can wear a cute little cottonball tail and ears.

original_4f7a799bb112da47f0000001.jpg

One more group shot with crappy graphics to share because of what I thought about when I saw it. Lexxi the stage kitty, Lillie the songbird, the always fashionable Dee, down to earth beauty Katt, rarely dressed up me,the nefarious Maddy, pixie Pannie the club owner, new friend Auntie and club host and bouncer Scottis.  We sing along to the same song, laugh at the same joke, dance the same dance in unison in the same virtual club at the same time.  It absolutely amazes me how very different we all are - each an individual, each with a story and history of our own, different ages, different locations, different cultures, different....  We are all still able to make a connection and celebrate the things that make us the same and the things that make us different. *This is the reason I seek a new dance partner every time I am in SL*This is the reason I am famous for "picking up strays"*  So here is the crappy picture with the crappy graphics setting that means so much to me:

Snapshot30_00300.jpg

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Wow he is huge!

...Dres

Young Frankenstein?

...Dres

...Dres

That goes without saying. :matte-motes-grin:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

more group shot with crappy graphics to share because of what I thought about when I saw it. Lexxi the stage kitty, Lillie the songbird, the always fashionable Dee, down to earth beauty Katt, rarely dressed up me,the nefarious Maddy, pixie Pannie the club owner, new friend Auntie and club host and bouncer Scottis.  We sing along to the same song, laugh at the same joke, dance the same dance in unison in the same virtual club at the same time.  It absolutely amazes me how very different we all are - each an individual, each with a story and history of our own, different ages, different locations, different cultures, different....  We are all still able to make a connection and celebrate the things that make us the same and the things that make us different. *This is the reason I seek a new dance partner every time I am in SL*This is the reason I am famous for "picking up strays"*  So here is the crappy picture with the crappy graphics setting that means so much to me:

Snapshot30_00300.jpg

So very well said :matte-motes-smile:

/me scoops up all the bunnies showin up in the thread n snuggles em :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.