The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lol Charo! Thanks for this reminder. This thread has gotten to be so huge, it's hard to scroll back so many pages!

In the meantime, on my beach this morning I was wondering about those seagulls's intentions. These birds have always been kind of freaky since Hitchcock's movie. :smileytongue:

gulls.jpg

Don't worry about the seagulls Val, they just want that fruit you have sitting on the table. Birds are weak. I would be more worried about bees or wasps.

@Marianne, elf ears do look better on women. It's like high-heels, women look a lot better wearing them compared to men.

@Charo thanks for the link. I would have had a hard time finding that post

Depends, it depends...

elfmale.jpg

(Hey, I can quote if I write the reply first, then try to quote!) 

Randall Ahren wrote:

Don't worry about the seagulls Val, they just want that fruit you have sitting on the table. Birds are weak. I would be more worried about bees or wasps.

@
Marianne, elf ears do look better on women. It's like high-heels, women look a lot better wearing them compared to men.

@Charo thanks for the link. I would have had a hard time finding that post

Randall Ahren wrote:

Tay, you look like a sparkling diamond like Satine in Moulin Rouge.
of girl are you? Wilting flower? Bright and bubbly? Or smoldering temptress? And what type do you think I prefer?

Thank you Randall, as to what type of girl I am, some things are best left to the imagination, don't you think. As for what type you would prefer, lets see.

Wilting flower - If you are good with your hands you may make her blossom. :womanwink:

Bright and bubbly - To keep a smile on your face :womanhappy:

Smouldering temptress - I would be careful of them you may get serious burns. :womanwink:

Tay Lane wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Tay, you look like a sparkling diamond like Satine in Moulin Rouge.
of girl are you? Wilting flower? Bright and bubbly? Or smoldering temptress? And what type do you think I prefer?

Thank you Randall, as to what type of girl I am, some things are best left to the imagination, don't you think. As for what type you would prefer, lets see.

Wilting flower - If you are good with your hands you may make her blossom. :womanwink:

Bright and bubbly - To keep a smile on your face :womanhappy:

Smouldering temptress - I would be careful of them you may get serious burns. :womanwink:

i think randall is a smouldering temptress liker type of guy.

for me. i say wilting flower.

what you are tay that is tough i would cross you between bright and bubbly and smouldering temptress based off of your biker pics. ;)

Ceka Cianci wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

At Ambrosia today..was a bunny theme going on :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_002.JPG

Snapshot_007.jpg

white shirt

ripped jeans

heels

wow
:)
great pics starr

thats a fun club..i haven't been there in a while..it's a fun crowd =)

im gonna have to go there some time

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.