The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

I did this for the Spring Fling contest, but went with something else instead...didn't want to waste the pic :smileytongue:

Love this pic Kylie, it looks like you are blowing a kiss to that special someone
:)

This photo would look cool if she sat a frog on the palm of her left hand so that it looks like she's kissing the frog and hoping that it will turn into a prince.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Pics are on the darker side, but I found the Invisible Cities today and took a few shots there

Yes, I can see the darkness in your soul. You need danger. It makes you feel alive. So you go into the cold, grey, dark world looking for it. I like the contrast with your lighter self.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Pics are on the darker side, but I found the Invisible Cities today and took a few shots there

Yes, I can see the darkness in your soul. You need danger. It makes you feel alive. So you go into the cold, grey, dark world looking for it. I like the contrast with your lighter self.

You have no idea how right you are Randall ;) :matte-motes-evil:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Beautiful Kylie, you look like an image from a dream. :heart:

Saraya, hot! And I think I have that same coat lol

This is the best seat at my house :matte-motes-smile:
Snapshot_010.png

I love this pic Uncommon :)

And thanks, I love that coat :smileyvery-happy:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Pretty photo Raven. Your hair looks different. It could be just because the camera angle is more from the side. You should do a spin so that your skirt lifts up and we can see your panties. :matte-motes-evil:

Hair is the same. Maybe it's the flower?

Thanks Saraya. In 4 years in SL, I never fell compelled to motherhood RP (and even less pregnancy, omg!). But when I discovered this prim baby about 16 months ago, I must confess I fell in love. These are babies only available inworld. They are incredibly realistic and good looking! Hearing this baby babble and laugh is one of the cutest experience. Since she sleeps almost all the time in my inventory, I took this photo and framed it. I just adore this picture. It has always been in my bedroom in all the different houses I've had. :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.