The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Why ty. Very nice. I think my favorite look of yours is the white neko outfit in your fickr set. In particular, the one with the paw print on the thigh.

To clarify my position regarding boots, I have some rp involving kitchen furniture in which the participants' lust quickly rises and there is insufficient time to completely disrobe in their haste to sate their appetite. Hence, I usually leave my boots on and sometimes other clothing as well for kitchen rp.

Of course, if my partner chats "shoves you back on the table and removes your boots" I would go with it. However, I find most women are not so forceful and like a man that takes charge. They believe a hard man is good to find.

@Uncommon Truth: If you're in my kitchen, you should probably be worried about protecting yourself from me. I am the master of my domain. :matte-motes-evil:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Why ty. Very nice. I think my favorite look of yours is the white neko outfit in your fickr set. In particular, the one with the paw print on the thigh.

To clarify my position regarding boots, I have some rp involving kitchen furniture in which the participants' lust quickly rises and there is insufficient time to completely disrobe in their haste to sate their appetite. Hence, I usually leave my boots on and sometimes other clothing as well for kitchen rp.

Of course, if my partner chats "shoves you back on the table and removes your boots" I would go with it. However, I find most women are not so forceful and like a man that takes charge. They believe a hard man is good to find.

@Uncommon Truth: If you're in my kitchen, you should probably be worried about protecting yourself from me. I am the master of my domain. :matte-motes-evil:

Scoping my Flickr eh?

Which one? There are five or six of that one.

Sort of a vanity picture: I'm in it, and it's something I built and can be vain about. :smileyhappy: The exterior of my 'hobbit-hole', or as much as I've built so far. The door has to be a bit larger (over 4 feet) because the bounding box of my 2 foot tall av is rather larger than the av. I've yet to add a doorstep and path as I intend to. Under the tree is a cylindrical space about 12m across and 4m deep, enough for 2 palatial levels for a petite avatar.hobbit hole.png

btw, I'm the tiny splodge above and the right of the doorway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.