The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Venus Petrov wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Paris? PARIS??? Hoooooo, that was you I saw earlier today doing my Sunday shopping! And you didn't even notice me; waaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

You were the newbie stuck in a dance animation/  /me laughs

noooooo

Must have been me, if feel stiffed all over now. *sighs* starting to show my age, pffft.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

The hair is
Marianne
from Truth, The skin is
Lacie
2 in peach from LAQ, and the dress is called
Kaithlyn.

Does this ^^ mean your display name will read: Saraya Marianne Lacie Kaithlyn Starr?

Absolutely, positively it shall be
;)
  *laughs and dashes off to change her display name*

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

I tried to find NY Jazz but nothing came up in search.

I think you have to type out New York Ballroom Jazz. Maybe that's why the place is never busy? You can find their search page 
. Just click "Visit this Location" and that should take you there. 

Thank you. I'm going to check it out.

Except for the high heels, you look like a superhero, getting ready to leap off the edge of that very tall building and fly away through the clouds to the city below.

@Raven, perhaps you should have asked the creeper to dance. He looks lonely. He's definitely under dressed for NY Jazz.

@Anna, that dress has an interesting design. It tends to draw attention to mid-breast.

Hmmm, garters. I feel a new fetish coming on. You look lonely standing there in the crystalline cold.  

@Wildcat, wb. There's something I've always wanted to ask you. I've observed your photos very closely, in the swimming pool, in the bath and in the shower, and have not yet reached a definite conclusion. Do you ever remove the tail?

@Val, in my mind, you're looking at your secret lover out of the picture and whispering in a French accent "come here  and take me right now in front of this erotic painting."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.