The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thanks Uncommon. I just realized how much my avi looks so sad in almost every picture.... Must be an "acte manqué" as Freud would put it. Guess I should play with the sliders but I hate a forced smile.:smileyhappy:

I feel the same about my av; there's always a kind of wistful, reflective look, or downright miserable. I used to put a tiny amount of smile on my shape, but it never quite worked for me, and the smiler attachments look so artificial (on me anyway... some people seem to look good in with them). 

Venus Petrov wrote:

Wildcat, I chuckled at Randall's response...perhaps he does not realize that the guy in your second shot is just another prop.

nooooooooooooooooooo .... he is alive and ..... kicking ASS allover the grid!!! he is my SL BROTHER!!!!! :matte-motes-evil: *meows*

PS. he hates being photographed :matte-motes-sick:

Wildcat - that last picture is amazing.  Very nice.  All the pictures have been amazing.  I was dressed up for a ball and decided to go to a free photo studio and take some pictures.  I don't have photoshop or anything so these are what I took in SL but I had fun with them :)

Snapshot_009.jpg

Snapshot_007.jpg

Snapshot_006.jpg

Snapshot_005.jpg

I look forward to more pictures :)

Sapphire

Lol, drunkin punkins, love those! My neighbor puts them all over his yard :smileyvery-happy:

@Wildcat- Ohhh, my emote thing isn't nearly so subtle lol.

@Valerie-Your chair brings up lots of memorys of the family getting together at grandma's for summer bbqs :matte-motes-smile:

@-Idr  your name, I'll have to edit it in ^^- What a stunning dress!

Edit-Saphire, dang, I was gonna put that but didn't think there was any way I was right.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.