The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Great shots, everyone!

I would love to see more men post here.  Surely, there are one or two that have some vanity? 

*raises his hand*... lol.  I haven't been inworld enough lately to take any new pics, but here's an old one which I always really liked...

Dresden_vnv_smaller.png

Just a random shot I took while I was exploring some sim.  Don't ask which one, I have no idea... my memory is not what it used to be. :matte-motes-frown:

...Dres

I saw this really hot looking woman in a red dress and matching red shoes standing outside a club with some serious attitude (it was probably her AO). Unfortunately, I could not think of one witty thing to say. Every intelligent thought had fled because she terrified me. A woman like that can break your heart. She was so hot the air seem to shimmer around her.

So I asked, "waiting for someone special?". At first I thought she going to ignore me or maybe even AFK, but finally she replied "not really."

That was my opening. I replied, "well, if you're looking for nothing special, I'm your man." That got a laugh and a dance. Made my day. Here she is (click on the image for a larger view):

Snapshot_002.png

@Valerie: that is one massive horse. With a horse like that you can ride to the edge of eternity and back.

Randall Ahren wrote:

I saw this really hot looking woman in a red dress and matching red shoes standing outside a club with some serious attitude (it was probably her AO). Unfortunately, I could not think of one witty thing to say. Every intelligent thought had fled because she terrified me. A woman like that can break your heart. She was so hot the air seem to shimmer around her.

So I asked, "waiting for someone special?". At first I thought she going to ignore me or maybe even AFK, but finally she replied "not really."

That was my opening. I replied, "well, if you're looking for
nothing special
, I'm your man." That got a laugh and a dance. Made my day. Here she is (click on the image for a larger view):

Snapshot_002.png

@Valerie: that is one massive horse. With a horse like that you can ride to the edge of eternity and back.

That's the idea, Randall :smileyvery-happy:

Say, you have a great taste about women. This girl is just gorgeous! I would ask for another dance if I were you. :smileyhappy:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Wow Zim.  You have Val fanning herself and Dres offering to hang you (in many ways).  All I can say is thank you for (finally) posting!  Do not be a stranger in these parts.  /me smiles

Thanks! Glad you like the pic :smileyvery-happy: I will try not to be a stranger :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.