The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote
May I have permission to fall in love with you?

/me blushes...

be warned...not only am I *wicked* .. Ima BRAT
;)

Wiki

I see nothing wrong with a man spoiling his woman. 
:)

I have also been told on a few occasions that "I am dangerous."

I don't know any woman that doesn't love to be spoiled...

hmmm *dangerous*?  There is something to be said for the *bad boys* .. aren't they who our mothers warned us about? ;)

Wiki

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lovely picture Argus! I love the colours here!

I woke up this morning and went to the top of the hill on my land to admire my new offsim landscape. Seems autumn will be coming soon...

Nice landscape.  And as far as I'm concerned, autumn can't come quick enough... summertime in New Orleans is not the most wonderful thing.

...Dres

@Argus: Great to see you and you look wonderful.  I bet you want to join the 'loungers'.  /me smiles

@Val:  Oh how I *wish* that the weather would cool off a bit but not for weeks and weeks here in RL.  Your mountain scene made me briefly feel a cool breeze wash over me--thank you.

Since it is sooo warm (again) here today, I walked out to my little beach.

venus vanity52_007.jpg

Venus Petrov wrote:

/me smiles

My reference to a 'room' in this instance should be interpreted as an exchange of IMs or something a bit more private.

/me giggles even more.. Yes, I understood your reference but the brat in me chose to pop out and say hello ;)

and BTW.. Both you and Valerie are looking lovely as always this morning.. I'm feeling the need to pop in-world and snap a picture on my beach.. Hopefully my RL job will cooperate long enough for me to do that soon. 

And Dres.. I can sympathize with you and the summer heat in New Orleans, one of my fondest memories of visiting that beautiful city happened to be in the sweltering month of August (and one of the hottest ones on record, at that time).  Hope you have A/C keeping you cool.

Wiki

Venus Petrov wrote:

Thank you Wiki!

/me whispers...is it time you and Perrie got a 'room'?  laughs

But I thought all you ladies loved romance stories.  Hearing how the man wooed his Lady.  The beauty of two people discovering each other.  How their hearts and souls intertwine.  The rising passion.  How they fulfill each others dreams.  The two becoming as one despite the obstacles life throws in their way.

/me cues "Bolero" and "Swan Lake" on my playlist.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Thank you Wiki!

/me whispers...is it time you and Perrie got a 'room'?  laughs

But I thought all you ladies loved romance stories.  Hearing how the man wooed his Lady.  The beauty of two people discovering each other.  How their hearts and souls intertwine.  The rising passion.  How they fulfill each others dreams.  The two becoming as one despite the obstacles life throws in their way.

/me cues "Bolero" and "Swan Lake" on my playlist.

/me fans herself.... be still my heart...

Now, if you tell me you've also lit some candles and placed flowers somewhere nearby..... oh how the mind wanders....

Wiki

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

Now, if you tell me you've also lit some candles and placed flowers somewhere nearby..... oh how the mind wanders.

Wiki

I have planted a whole field for you.

flowers for me?

Oh my.. they are beautiful... thank you.

Thankfully I have wings on today.. or I would certainly be weak in the knees.

Wiki

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.