Sign in to follow this  
Anabella Spark

Mistress is offering slave training and imprisonment

Professional Mistress experienced in r/t (10 years) and in Second Life (6 years) is offering special discounted slave training sessions. Only male slaves please. There are two options:

a) one week of slave training for fixed rate

b) two weeks of slave training for fixed rate

You will be collared for this time period and you will live in my prison cell or cage, we will discuss schedule for your training so it matches your time when you are in SL.

You can choose category you like: 1) classic slave 2) sissy/maid 3) dog 4) ponyboy 5) other (you can request and we will discuss)

Please contact Anabella Spark in SL. 

Additionally I offer two hour session in price of one or 4 hour session in price of two hours if you are looking for something shorter.

Offer expire at the end of January, so hurry up!

Hi Mistress, 

I would be very interrested in your training as I am new and inexperianced in being the maid. There is nothing wrong regarding my standard of cleaning as I set the bar high and take great pride in my work and really enjoy seeing a bathroom shine after I have finished.

If you are still doing the classes then would you be so kind as to consider me for your expert guidance and training.

Reagards Massela