Off Topic Forum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dnali Anabuki wrote:

Will there be a way to keep this from dominating the recent posts results?  Otherwise a lot of good info will be lost do to pictures of cheese.

Now, you know I agree with you Dnali, but don't diss the cheese! :)

It is a fair point though about off-topic discussions dominating recent post results.

I guess it's good that LL have created this off-topic forum as at least now no-one can accuse them of not listening. I just hope they don't let it become a dumping ground for flamefests and drama. 

I don't have a problem with an off-topic area if its a place for fun, interesting discussion or even heated debates etc. I do fear it runs into danger of seemingly giving the ok for some of the worst of what occured previously in the old GD. Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed a lot of the stuff in the old GD. I also detested some of the stuff that went on there.

I guess we'll just see what plays out in practice. I do hope they enforce the guidelines effectively. From what little of the moderation I have seen so far, I actually think they are doing a better job (we need to see how that continues over time though). And no, that absolutely doesn't mean censorship or anything else - it simply means moderating to maintain a sensible level of respect and common decency in the forums :)

Eve1209 Quintessa wrote:

Ian, what dimensions did you use for badge background picture?  I've been playing with this darn thing for 15 minutes and can't seem to get it right! LOL  Thanks!
:)

I'm sure I'm just overlooking it but where do you go to setup the badge background picture?

Eve1209 Quintessa wrote:

Ian, what dimensions did you use for badge background picture?  I've been playing with this darn thing for 15 minutes and can't seem to get it right! LOL  Thanks!
:)

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/How-to-create-a-cool-forum-avatar-badge/td-p/707025

Suella explains in detail here Eve.

Woohoooooooo!!!!

I'll try my best to be a good girl and will not get into fights and I will play in my own sandbox and I will only post SL related photos and will not disclose private infos of other residents and will try to answer all questions from lost residents who ventured off to the Off Topic forums.

Thank You!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.