why does the prim count on my land fluctuate a fair amount when nothing if changing ?

dreamingguy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I can be at my skybox and not adding anything and the count has moved up and down ...mostly up.  I am adding nothing at all.  Is there some kinda lag if I open things and take them back?

BUt really today I was at my place looked at count then looked later and it went way up the same day and nothing at all was added or openend.  kept going back to look and it changed again then again almost every half hour or hour it seems for no reason at all?

i dont know how toreply in my own column so have to go into edit....but would  tht make it go up and down 50 prims and not evne adding themthat day or using thoe extra thngs youmention

i meannothing is changingat all not addingstuffmoving it andthose arent beingturned off or on

1 answer to this question

Perhaps you have some temp rez objects on your land.  These are used to do things like generate schools of fish or birds, among other things.

You can see more detail about the objects on your land with the Objects tab.  Hit the Refresh button to see all the owners of objects on your land.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.