"Failed to find body part/clothing in database."

Flo Moran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I logged in today and was greeted these messages:

"Failed to find body part in database."

"Failed to find clothing in database."

My avatar shows up just fine and everyone sees it perfectly. What's even weirder is that whenever I relog, 4 new things are created in my Lost and Found folder (of all places): New Skin, New Eyes, New Shirt, and New Hair. All of them, except for shirt, show up as "worn" despite the fact that I'm already wearing my usual skin, eyes, and hair (meaning I'm wearing two skins at once, two hairs, etc). With each relog, it creates a new set of those in my lost and found folder and wears the newly created set (again, minus the shirt) while unwearing the previous ones. I can't remove the ones I'm currently wearing.

Again, this seems to cause no ill effects, but it's making me uneasy. Also, I'm sure seeing those "failed to find body part" messages each time I login is gonna get very annoying eventually.

What does this all mean?

there has been a bit of this going on for the past wek or so, some of the simulators are having a little trouble fetching assets. as you have seen, your inventory is fine. you end up with a few extra junk clothing items, but loggin in at a different region puts everything back to normal. LL will catch up with it sooner or later during one of those early morning maintenance events.

• 2 weeks later...

Today, my skin finally failed. When I logged in, I was wearing a newbie skin and I found that when I use my usual skin, it uses a newbie skin. Luckily, I made a copy of my skin before this happened and the copy works just fine.

I'm at my wits end. I still get those messages I mentioned in my original post, too.

Also no, I don't have iCloud.

Edit: I tried doing character tests and it didn't work. I still get those message. In addition, it only allows me to do "Test Male" but not "Test Female".

Meanwhile, on a computer monitor screen far far away....

Account: Jimmy Hoffa .......... Password: [ wouldn't you like to know? ]

Capture-Jimmy Hoffa-Pre.PNG

Capture-Jimmy Hoffa.PNG

Wells, there I was enjoying a late lunch sometime after, 2:45 pm on July 30, 1975. So I wandered out to the parking lot of the Machus Red Fox Restaurant at 6676 Telegraph Road in Bloomfield Township, an affluent suburb of Detroit. Shortly afterwards my body parts started to go missing......

Man, I've tried everything to find them...

I keep on gettingf this message in da screez here...  "Failed to find body part in database."

Help me man!

Capture-Jimmy Hoffa-Post.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.