Please delete this thread !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willow Danube wrote:

Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

Is an empty post inappropriate content ?

as long as I stay off topic.. that's the point of your thread, right? :smileytongue:

The point of starting this thread was the sole purpose to be the first thread in the Off Topic - section at all .. ^.^

Nobody can't take that away from me ... muahahahaha  ...

/me's head thuds on his desk instantly after.

I'm pathetic .. *whisper*

Ouch .. :/

'Of Topic' - LOL - Of course it would have  been an embarrassment to have just restored 'General Diuscussion'  as the section name. That would have been an admission of a mistake and we all know that LL NEVER EVER make a mistakes. So they call it 'OFF TOPIC' to put a deliberate negative spin on the section. Wonders if the lab have employed a senior manager of propaganda or if it's just something that cvomes natural.

Still beggers can't be choosers and I'll  just take whatever scraps I can get from the Micro Manage Politburo. LONG LIVE THE FREE REPUBLIC OF "OFF TOPIC" :smileyvery-happy:

^L^

kattatonia Wickentower wrote:

Quinn, why not go for two threads?  leave strengthening the sl community in friends and create an off topic thread here called "strengthening the sl community continues - the next step, Hey, how are ya?"

Too late, it already got moved to Off Topic yesterday. It's around here somewhere.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.