Sign in to follow this  
Wilhiam Hydraconis

Please delete this thread !

Why you reddish cheesehead !!! :smileymad:

Even after I retracted my boob remark !! :smileysad:

Hope has nothing to do with it. This will be tested. These new forums should still help the company to substantiate the course set along their preffered rating system.

I do believe it will be interesting to watch it's developments.

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

/me waves to everyone and blows a sigh of relief

________________________________________________________________________________________

Looks around to see who sigh is.

Sy Greenberg, he owns the deli on Delancy street.  Great pastrami!

Cato Badger wrote:

Now all we have to do is convince them that the Off Topic Forum should be allowed to be self-moderating.

And, adult-rated.

/me smiles wickedly

Venus Petrov wrote:

And, adult-rated.

/me smiles wickedly

That will be a fine line without the facilitation you already suggested like a secluded section of the forums. The forum feedback-thread should be used.

You might get what you wish for .. but that would exclude me .. by choice of course .. ^.^

Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

Collaboration works both ways.

LOL.

That's what 'collaborateurs' say...

You watch it .. you're going for a first Godwin in the Off topic section here ..
:P

well...just in case it is:

/me whips off her pants in salute 

Maureen Boccaccio wrote:

well...just in case it is:

/me whips off her pants in salute 

Careful!  There is a 'Pants' on another forum who might have something to say about whipping her off.

Mags Indigo wrote:

*Waves to everyone...

I'll be back when I can think of something to say. :smileytongue:

Mags !! ^.^

Odd, huh ? Consider it the silence before an inevitable hurricane .. :)

Got  popcorn ? :P

/me sighs.

/me pinches the bridge of his nose with his indexes.

Hey Raul .. thank you for endangering this thread by posting copyrighted stuff ...

/me sighs again.

Ow well .. it was fun while it lasted ..

It finally feels like it could almost be home around here again. Let's not make a mess of this and blow the opportunity we've been given, okay?

Now I almost wish I had waited to resurrect "Strengthening the SL Community." While surely it "belongs" in the Make Friends sub-forum where I put it, it's really "at home" in the Off Topic sub-forum, which is where its roots lie.

Quinn Morani wrote:

It finally feels like it could almost be home around here again. Let's not make a mess of this and blow the opportunity we've been given, okay?

I'm afraid that somewhat out of our hands now. There's inevitably the chance of the spirit of

' anything goes' haunting these forums again causing verbal friction. In all the process will be interesting to watch ( or even participate in for that matter).

Quinn Morani wrote:

Now I almost wish I had waited to resurrect "Strengthening the SL Community." While surely it "belongs" in the Make Friends sub-forum where I put it, it's really "at home" in the Off Topic sub-forum, which is where its roots lie.

The Jive-software formerly used would let one move a thread to a different section. In this structure I think you should notify a moderator to do so, but that might also be achieved by simple reporting it inappropriate and asking it to be moved ( did so with Storm's vanity thread ) ... ;)

I have to say these new forums and its formats are a big improvement over the JIve Blog/forums. :smileyhappy:

My only gripe at the moment are the white backgrounds....i'm hoping that someone like Cerise or Void can develop a Firefox User styles plug-in to change background white to a soft pastal colour.