Please delete this thread !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cato Badger wrote:

I guess it just goes to show that LL can be bullied into doing something they didn't want to do. Does that mean that they, as Pep insists of all attention whores involved in forums, are masochists?

I think this software and their new team of moderation will be better matched up in containing this sandbox of Off Topic-thread creation. It will be interesting to see which topic sprout out now within the margins of set ratings of P, M and A.

I disagree they have been bullied.

Collaboration works both ways.

Dale Innis wrote:

Of course we can't talk about off-topic issues here, because this is the off-topic forum, so talking about off-topic issues would be on-topic, and you can't be on-topic in the off-topic forum!! 

Exactly , Dale. 

Of course there will remain moderation, which could be become more stricter in the other sections.

We will see.

Cato Badger wrote:

Now all we have to do is convince them that the Off Topic Forum should be allowed to be self-moderating.

I will not try to. The moderators should have many means of moderation availiable that will be interesting to observe. The boundaries of PG, M and A in these areas will be set stricter to reflect the course the company intends for the near future.

Dale Innis wrote:

Of course we can't talk about off-topic issues here, because this is the off-topic forum, so talking about off-topic issues would be on-topic, and you can't be on-topic in the off-topic forum!! 

ARed for repressive rabble rousing. 

How dare you tell us in through the out door types what may or may not be on or off topic.

:robottongue:

anarchy.jpg

Cato Badger wrote:

Now all we have to do is convince them that the Off Topic Forum should be allowed to be self-moderating.

And accessible only to 'adults' who have been authorized.  Why not, we use the same UID and password to get in-world.  If they are not allowed on mature land, why be 'permitted' in a mature sub-forum.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.