RSC&M - Hiring Harbor Master Interns

iscabox Flux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

royalensignalpha.png

The Royal Sailing Club & Marina has lost a very honorable and noble Harbor Master known to us all as Cas, this is a real shame and we have just no idea what is happening.. as far as we know his house was completely robbed bare of everything when he wen't downstairs christmas morning.

Unfortunately I've kept him on staff as long as I can and the work load has begun to show and thusly I really need to find a replacement.

We will run things differently to most job adverts and will be hiring a fixed amount of interns who in turn will help with the general day to day operations of a busy working Club & Marina, full training will be provided and at the end of the probation period the intern to which we believe to be best suited for the job will be offered a role as Harbor Master! 

Below are just a few of the requirements, if you think you have what it takes then please IM me in-world so that I can book an interview with you, my name ---> Iscabox Flux

Firm Grasp of the English knowledge but German and French are a bonus! 

Must use SL at least 3 hours per day and ideally between the times 8am and onwards (SLT)

Must have had past managment experience and being able to provide references are a plus! 

I'm ideally looking for someone that has been in SL for over a year and I must implaud that an interest in Secondlife Sailing and Boating is a real must! 

If you believe you fill the above criteria get and IM me! 

Feel free to stop by and take a look at the Club before you decide!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scarfiotti/160/11/31

(Note: This is a high ranking job with a high salary, normally we hire from within but as this is not feasible we have decided to run the intern program, I hope you can understand our reasons for this) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.