Francesqa

Where can i find a master?

I really want to find a master, all the men i've met so far pretend to be masters but they kind of suck, so whereabouts in SL can I find a proper master?

Hi Francesqa:

I can recommend a good BDSM community called Blade's Edge if you are looking for a Master.

They have sub support groups, sub auctions, mentorships, an awesome dance club, and soon a fetish hotel.

I am sorry I dont have a LM for you.

• Like 1

It would probably help to know what kind of Master you are looking for....

Gorean? Do you wish to be a Pet, Submissive or a Slave?

Lifestyle or just for occasional Scening?

Male only, or will a Mistress do?

Are there any specific scenes, situations, preferences or Limits to be aware of?

There are many people claiming to be Dominants, but not all operate at the same degree of skill, and even amongst those who possess it, there are many "favors" of BDSM. It pays to make sure people know what you want.

• Like 1

Attend some group discussions such as those at Art of Submission, House of V's BDSM Lifestyle Learning Center, or A Meeting Place. You'll find folks there to be a lot more serious about their kinks, plus you can chat offline with your peers.

• Like 1

I think I just repost what I wrote in your other thread:

Looking for a master is like looking for Mr./Mrs. Right.

If you look too much and too desperatly, it will only frustrate you after a while. And for SL I can say, those wanna-be masters are often those, who answers such calls, because in their imagination they are the best thing ever that may happen to you in your whole life (and probably their last slave girl ran away...).

Luckily they are obvious enough to avoid them.

So just like love, you might find your perfect master when you don't expect it. Be in places you enjoy...even better when some of them are BDSM related. You might have a nice chat, that leads to more.

• Like 1

Finding a good master it's really very difficult, most guys don't understand that BDSM RP must be fun for both parts, so being tied or leashed for hours while he chats with his friend, it's not funny for the slave, also beware of supposed masters who what they really want is your L$. Luck for you, hope you find a good master, I give up.

• Like 1

@Francesqa

• Rule #1: Stop trying to do everything at the speed of SL. Er, I mean Light. Okay, same thing.
  • Rule #2; Say what you're looking for in your profile, be concise and not too specific, leave wiggle room by using generalities.
  • Rule #3: Don't stand around in some sim like open collar ALL DAY LONG. Move around, be seen. Chat with others.
  • Rule #4: Do not take the first (or any) collar thrown at you. Chat with the MASTAHS, get to know them. Ask questions, Answer questions, Talk RL stuff (as in current events, news, but not politics or religion) - Talk about SL stuff (SL system, SL funnies, SL gripes) - find things you have in common.
  • Rule #5: Talk to multiple men (or women, if that's your thing) at the same time. It helps you decide what you like, don't like, compatible in-world times, etc. Give it at least a full week, two is better.
  • Rule #6: Be *PATIENT*. My last MASTAH!!! was like almost a year ago. :) But when a match is there, both of you will know it. And when that happens, it can be a rewarding, fulfilling, long time with each other.
  • Rule #7: MOSTEST IMPORTANTEST: Do a *TRIAL*. Two weeks should be good with the agreement that either of you can call it off at any time before and up until then. This is your out (and his) out. And if the trial looks successful, you reaffirm with each other and away you go.

I express much of this stuff in my picks in my profile So have a look-see if you want. I still get lots of attention. My problem: I may be moving too slowly so they get impatient with me and move on. One that I *REALLY* liked is partnered with an SL wife and I have principals. Said I wouldn't do it unless she, herself, gave the okay on it. Now I am sad face because I rarely get an IM from him. LOL

Edited by Alyona Su

5 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

PSSST  @Alyona Su  necro   shush  :P 

Well, @SudakaMan resurrected it, so I replied to it. Then realized it was an old dead thread, so then I added OP's handle to at least try to flag them LOL

• Like 1

On 1/13/2015 at 9:58 AM, Francesqa said:

I really want to find a master, all the men i've met so far pretend to be masters but they kind of suck, so whereabouts in SL can I find a proper master?

i am a master of all known and unknown martial arts and kung fu types for all over send me a messge in sl 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i am a master of all known and unknown martial arts and kung fu types for all over send me a messge in sl 

xD

zw8ti.jpg

On 01 November 2018 at 10:30 PM, Quinn Lysette said:

i am a master of all known and unknown martial arts and kung fu types

Strong in this one, the BShido is...

See through him we can...

The Arse his ally is, and a powerless ally it is...

On 11/1/2018 at 11:41 AM, Alyona Su said:
  • Rule #1: Stop trying to do everything at the speed of SL. Er, I mean Light. Okay, same thing.
  • Rule #2; Say what you're looking for in your profile, be concise and not too specific, leave wiggle room by using generalities.
  • Rule #3: Don't stand around in some sim like open collar ALL DAY LONG. Move around, be seen. Chat with others.
  • Rule #4: Do not take the first (or any) collar thrown at you. Chat with the MASTAHS, get to know them. Ask questions, Answer questions, Talk RL stuff (as in current events, news, but not politics or religion) - Talk about SL stuff (SL system, SL funnies, SL gripes) - find things you have in common.
  • Rule #5: Talk to multiple men (or women, if that's your thing) at the same time. It helps you decide what you like, don't like, compatible in-world times, etc. Give it at least a full week, two is better.
  • Rule #6: Be *PATIENT*. My last MASTAH!!! was like almost a year ago. :) But when a match is there, both of you will know it. And when that happens, it can be a rewarding, fulfilling, long time with each other.
  • Rule #7: MOSTEST IMPORTANTEST: Do a *TRIAL*. Two weeks should be good with the agreement that either of you can call it off at any time before and up until then. This is your out (and his) out. And if the trial looks successful, you reaffirm with each other and away you go.

I will second that! Any Master (or Mistress) within the lifestyle is more than happy to do a trail, after all they are taking a risk on you as well. And the match needs to be on both ends. And don't rush it! Don't go out of your way and make it your only priority in sl to find the Dominant. Or you lose out on a lot more experiences

And @Alyona Su #7 is an excellent principal! My husband and I are poly, but very open about it and if someone who wants a piece of him doesn't come to talk to me first, they outta luck! And vice versa!

On 1/20/2015 at 8:57 PM, Syo Emerald said:

And for SL I can say, those wanna-be masters are often those, who answers such calls, because in their imagination they are the best thing ever that may happen to you in your whole life (and probably their last slave girl ran away...).

On 11/1/2018 at 11:30 PM, Quinn Lysette said:

Just saying...

• Haha 1