Jump to content

Honored Avatars


Boy Lane
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I don't recall making and postings in the older forums. I looked lots but was much too intimidated to post. Afraid of being shot down. I wish the private message had given more of a reason why such a title had been bestowed and how one might rise up in the ranks. Perhaps they have started a new ranking game and we need to find or make up the rules as we go along.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Lizzy Saintlouis wrote:

I don't recall making and postings in the older forums. I looked lots but was much too intimidated to post. Afraid of being shot down. I wish the private message had given more of a reason why such a title had been bestowed and how one might rise up in the ranks. Perhaps they have started a new ranking game and we need to find or make up the rules as we go along.

You get honored here by just making a certain number of post. To get higher ranks you need some correct answers and kudos which you can get in SL Answers, Knowledge Base or the Creation Forums.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Keli Kyrie wrote:

 

Lizzy Saintlouis wrote:

I don't recall making and postings in the older forums. I looked lots but was much too intimidated to post. Afraid of being shot down. I wish the private message had given more of a reason why such a title had been bestowed and how one might rise up in the ranks. Perhaps they have started a new ranking game and we need to find or make up the rules as we go along.

You get honored here by just making a certain number of post. To get higher ranks you need some correct answers and kudos which you can get in SL Answers, Knowledge Base or the Creation Forums.

 

There must be something wrong because honored members are sometimes people really young and nearly under 10 posts and some really old over 1000 posts

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Holger Gilruth wrote:

 

There must be something wrong because honored members are sometimes people really young and nearly under 10 posts and some really old over 1000 posts

 

one of my other accounts got it with 4 posts and a couple of logins and I've heard of someone getting it after one post.  So I suspect you get honoured if you come back here more than once lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

try logging in a few more times and that may boost you up to honoured but the whole thing seems a bit dubious.  I have seen people go up to the blue bowling pin with only a couple of hundred posts and yet there are others that have thousands and are still *ahem* only honoured.

 

you need to log into each area of the website as far as I can see, the account, the forums, the profile and the jira (I'm sure there are others, I just can't remember the rest).  The only one that seems to do the auto login these days is the jira.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

 Ok for all that are not sure what the Rank is.... 

Ok first we start out has new resident , then once we do more community posting and reading we will get a message showing that we got a higher rank...  then we move on to resident which is average once we keep doing community posting and reading it goes up... then lookie here were at Honored Resident Then it repeats until you are  Helper or Advisor i forget at times lol ...

 

 And no if you are not active they will take your status away once its there its never gonna go away unless it gets higher :P

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ya my fiance became honoured like the same day he made his account..he had been back and forth with LL with trying to get them to fix his account  that it must have made him honoured lol

i was like..oh look honey you have another message..see if it's them..

he opened it and all i heard was HAH these guys are funny..what am i sposed to be amused or insulted?

i looked and was like omg that is too funny LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 years later...
6 minutes ago, binder59 said:
On 4/15/2011 at 9:13 AM, Irene Muni said:

1. No, it is not applicable inwordl (thanks to God!! :) ).

2. How works? See http://community.secondlife.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/ranksroles#ranksroles

3. You can watch/vote against the ranks system: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3705

page dont exist message

Possibly because of this:

8247968ec37f6fda471eb58e5deb2f38.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...