Sign in to follow this  
Carl Thibodeaux

I think SL Servers crashed or something.

everything is down for me... all logins. The forum seems to be the only thing I can get to sign in my self. 

Obviously something is broken but I wonder if this has anything to do with the way SL been acting lately. I been having some strange bugs. Things like getting TPed into walls and on top of roofs. Clothing not showing properly or refusing to detach etc. 

Anyway glad its not my ISP or computer having the issue. Hopefully it will be fixed soon and things will be back to normal. 

Can confirm emergency maintenance message.

Code pastel yellow. I repeat code pastel yellow. Servers are down. While panicking please remember where the emergency exits are, and avoid stomping on others vital organs when trampling.

if it switch to -1 lindens then it will most likely return once the server is restored because the transactions are not log so as long as you do not spend anything else it should be ok HOPEFULLY !

Why do they just take you to the maintenance page when you try going to there website when they don't update it anyway.  Thats stupid lol. If your going to take us to the maintenance page update the dumb thing and keep the world from panicing. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh every one for themselves.   

ok I feel better and going to bed. night all

OM Gawd.....I am running about screaming."..I have to be fully present in my real world with my real family"

Emergency Maintenance..!!!!!!!!!    

I am undone...lol

Thank You..Thank you...I will be here all week......Oh gee.. maybe not.