Looking for $ sign sculpty template

Paola Delpaso

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

I have a new gadget sitting here (a scripted device that gives you current L$ conversion rates in all sorts of currencies), that I want to give a fancy form.

Does anyone have a sculpty texture for a 3d $ or € sign he is willing to share with me?

The currency gadget will be a freebie, so I can't pay for the texture. Of couse, I promise not to resell it.

Thanks!

have you thought about using a free inworld sculpting tool to make what you are after a $ or € should be easy to make as a prim linkset which can be converted to as a sculpt map if you ever visit the 3dbuildeasy SculptCrafter sandbox you can try the sculpt crafter demo create what you want out of the tools provided then upload the sculpt map if you can get on the beta grid or your viewer has free temp uploads you can try the sculpt before paying the L$10 upload fee

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

have you thought about using a free inworld sculpting tool to make what you are after a $ or € should be easy to make as a prim linkset which can be converted to as a sculpt map if you ever visit the 3dbuildeasy SculptCrafter sandbox you can try the sculpt crafter demo create what you want out of the tools provided then upload the sculpt map if you can get on the beta grid or your viewer has free temp uploads you can try the sculpt before paying the L$10 upload fee

Yes, I thought about it right away. I own a Prim Oven and used it a number of times. However, this is not supporting the rounded torus forms I would need for a $ sign.

Thanks for the tip re 3dbuildeasy SculptCrafter demo.  I will try that one.

EDIT:
The SculptCrafter demo version in the 3dbuildeasy sandbox worked perfectly and did the trick. This is an excellent design tool!

Thanks again for the valuable pointer! :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.