How can CasperVendors redelivery have a store at a store that none of their items are listed

gabbyjaws

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I went to Shovelheads in world where I make alot of purchases. None of the items are redeliverable yet there is a CasperVendor Redelivery terminal there. I attempted to contact the owner of the store and also the vendor as well. I got no response yet from the store CEO and was sent to a website for CasperVendor which did not let me submit the ticket. Does anyone know how or why this can happen?

2 answers to this question

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your purchases from a Merchant using CasperVendor equipment.

Usually the ticket system for a product like a Vendor is available only to the registered owners of the equipment. Not to a customer of that Merchant.

How long has it been since you IM'd and sent a NC to the Merchant. I'd give them a few days to respond.

Items can't be redelivered if they are no copy items.  When you buy a no copy/transfer item, you are buying a single copy and are not entitled to more.

If you bought a no transfer item before they started using the CasperVend system  it won't be available for redelivery.  Only products bought with a CasperVend vendor show up on the redelivery terminal.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.