I want a new mesh body but.. Can some1 help me find the matching pieces?..

DarkDollar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello,

can any1 help me achieve this?.. Ive gone through every revue and have gotten alot of demos but the 1 thing I see thats not helping is the developers dont make appliers to the mesh body i want to achieve.. theyre all different..Ugh!!.. i havent found anystore on the market or in-world for the mesh project.. ive tried the demo for SLink and Bellezza and they only have so many options.. belleza only has belleza skins.. i like my avis skin tone so idk what to do if i cant match the mesh body i want from KL, the Lena Lush Mesh Body.. which does allow SLink Enhancement hands and feet but the skin.. this is so hard.. also i do like the Brazillia Butts but again what about the skin match up?.. can some1 please help me? I want to buy and i dont know whats would work all 2gether for a nice thicker mesh body shaped avi that the skins will all match.. I have Lara Hurley Dessa tan skin.. i really would love the KL Lena Lush mesh Body.. its perfect for the body i want.. i mean, should i ask if the designer would customize the skin to Lara Hurley?.. i know SLink has Lara Hurley hands and feet skins but are they the Dessa Tan?.. ill have to ask..also i love the way banned does their bootie.. love them but again what skins work because i dont want to have seems all over my avi.. i just was hoping this mesh transcendece would be easy and its confusing to.. any help would be most appreciated.. i dont wanna go around SL looking like a freak monster of parts.. tysm in advance..

Have you tried Maitreyas body yet?

Most who use it is skinny, but it can be made curvy. I find that it's the body that is closest to TMP in looks.

Maitreya has all Glam Affair skins loaded and 5 slots for new skins. Maitreya takes Omega appliers, so if you search the Marketplace for "Omega" you will find a lot.

Maitreya has a good Slink fit too.

This blogger shows the Maitreya body from all angles: https://readmeri.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/the-mesh-body-reviews-maitreya-lara-vs-belleza-venus-naked-and-unedited/

Slink and TMP have a closed system. However, almost, if not all, of the mesh bodies currently on the market are Omega compatible either with a relay, installer, or adding the scripts. The only exception is the Belleza hands and feet because they choose not to use the standard SL texuture map. The rest of the body is fine. So...unless you get the Slink or TMP, you're good to go with the other and use Omega appliers. Belleza does have an optional body you can wear your Slink hand and feet with and almost all the big skin makers make appliers for those.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.