question about open grid sims

Korrah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

im looking for sims on the grid where i can rezz my car out an go for a drive though multipal sims but i dont know where to look for them. im talking like blake sea has multipal sims for sailing another sim has an airport where you can fly across multipal sims as well type thing ....can anyone post any links ot grids that are open where i can rezz my car an go for a drive though multipal sims? 

When I first read your title I thought you were talking about open sim grids, not second life main land.

I took a quick look around inworld, on Heterocera it seems about one rez one ever other sim or so, they are easy to spot they have a little turn off where you can rez, all so marked with a rez zone sign under the route sign.

on Zindura I've only found one so far, just marked with a sign with some one building a block on it.

just found a a list of maps that have all the LDPW rez zones, some maps are better then others:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Second_Life_Road_Network_Directory

If you log in ot Minoa, there's a road that runs through there that you can rez your car on and take off in either direction. If you pull up your map, you'll see it goes on for a very long time. One day, when I was bored, I spent about 3 hours tooling along on a motorcycle and barely covered 1/;4 of the road, probably less than that. so you could drive for a good long time.

Just like the blake sea is for sailing the mainland has a gigantic highway that you can drive on for hours upon hours, there are rez spots along the highway - if you do a search for "linden highway" it should throw up a ton of options for you to check out and or start your journey from.  It's awesome exploring mainland by land, sky, OR water!  I recently had a parcel that was on the blake sea, and about 1.5 sims away was the highway, they're both in the same area ^_^ Good luck and enjoy your adventure!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.