Sign in to follow this  
Supperfan1488303077

Trying to find a forum where you can ask a question about "relations" in SL

***** I have looked all over the new site and even tried to ask questions in the Answers tab but they got swallowed in some black hole maybe because it had the three letters 'ess' 'eee' and 'ecks' in them which I have spelt out here to avoid this being deleted. ***** Does anybody have an idea where I can learn more about "relations" in SL? ***** I know where i can get a great Thursday Night Special Fish Supper! My local chippy!

***** That's no good. They have swearing and rude pictures. ***** I just need to know how I can tell if an avatar is really a woman. ********** I don't care about the sex of the cod that I am going to eat tonight, although I want one that has been battered. **********

You can't find out what the real gender of an avatar is. You could ask to talk to them in voice but even that isn't 100% proof.

(I must say I have heard some very butch sounding women and some gentle, high pitched men's voices before in RL! :womansurprised:)